By Flexibits Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Designed exclusively for macOS, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
"Fantastical 2 is the calendar app your Mac has been waiting for." - The Verge
"Terrific new version of one of my very favorite apps." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"It's my favorite calendar app for OS X." - MacStories
"The calendar app you've been waiting for." - iMore
"Fantastical 2 is a crazy-powerful calendar app for your Mac." - Wired
Fantastical 2's natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
WHAT'S NEW IN FANTASTICAL 2
• Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for macOS
• Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical 2 for Mac, Fantastical 2 for iPhone, and Fantastical 2 for iPad
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Maps are now displayed for your locations
• Improved iCloud reminders with a separate reminders list and support for geofenced location-based reminders
• Multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like "Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour"), time zones, and many other improvements
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND REMINDERS
• Open Fantastical 2 with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event or reminder details and press return
• That's it!
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
• The infinite scrolling event list and calendar let you easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
• Today's past events fade to gray so you can focus on your upcoming events
• Add event notes, URLs, or locations to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Works with your favorite calendar services with native CalDAV support including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and for the first time ever, Japanese
• Start typing your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
Fantastical 2 — the frustration of calendaring has been solved.
What's New in Version 2.4.4
- Fixed an issue where Google calendar would incorrectly try to reauthorize
- Support for Cardhop, our new app that makes your contacts fun to use. If you have Cardhop installed, viewing a person's contact info from an invitation, birthday, or anniversary in Fantastical will now show the contact in Cardhop.
- Added an option to skip empty days for Day and List views when printing multiple days
- Fixed a potential crash when using AppleScript to add items
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Please, please, please get rid of two-factor authentification for Fantastical 2. I love the calendar but hate being continually asked to create an App specific password. My Mac is password protected and secure. iCloud, Apple and iTunes are password protected and secure. Have never needed two-factor authentication so why does this App? It's not needed on iPhone or iPad, so why on a Mac. Am tempted to completely replace it as its ridiculous. There is no apparent reason whatsoever for having it, either. Its not as if it is really needed, because once you click cancel on the dialogue box the calendar opens anyway. Complete waste of effort!
APP SPECEFIC PASSWORD KILLED IT
I’ve been a long time user of fantastical on all my devices ( iphone, ipad, apple watch, macbook), but now after the two factor authentication addition, you have to have a ‘app password specific’ for it and 2 factor authentication which is a big pain. It means the convenience of using fantastical on the mac is gone. You have to opt in to an annoying thing that most people just won’t do. Our macbooks are already secure with our touch ID & passwords. We don’t need this inconvenience. Please fix if possible.
Really well designed calendar application. Fantastical is an essential app for me thanks to it’s great support for multiple calendars, a clear view of what my next appointments are, and the easily accessible calendar icon / widget in the menu bar.
The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is that it’s a little more expensive than I reckon it ought to be.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 23 October 2017
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Flexibits Inc.
- Copyright © 2011-2017 Flexibits Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor