Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more! With the convenient Fantastical Dashboard, you’ll add, view, and interact with your events and reminders with ease.
"For those who just want to get in, get out, and get stuff done, I strongly recommend Fantastical 2 for iPad." - iMore
"Fantastical works better than Apple’s Calendar and Reminders apps..." - MacStories
"...Fantastical is an app I can recommend to anyone who wants to leverage their iPad as a better calendar." - 9to5Mac
"All the beauty of Fantastical, but now for the iPad. I use it for the Mac and iOS—I [...] love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"... Fantastical 2 for iPad ... refuses to abide by conventional notions of how a calendar should look." - The Verge
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! With dictation, you can even speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will take care of it.
ONE APP, MANY FEATURES
• The Fantastical Dashboard
- Multiple views let you view your events and reminders just the way you want
- DayTicker, week view, or full-screen week view present your events and reminders with clarity
- Customize your Fantastical Dashboard with a simple gesture
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• Informational event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and flexible repeating options
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• Accessibility support
- Added option to opens maps in Transit
- Added support for Hebrew and Islamic birthdays
- Siri Shortcut for today and tomorrow's schedule now speaks a summary and the next upcoming event or reminder
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Good but some aspects that aren’t as good as Apple Calender
Some really nice feature such as involved reminders and the ability to expand widget and I felt the iPhone app was better. However on the iPad the standard view can be really poor and nowhere near as good an standard Apple calendar. It’s really frustrating to not have any information on the month view calendar as you can see dots for appointments but not what they are only if you try to link with list on right. Why can’t I if in full screen week view have the option for a month view with the information displayed like on the Mac app, this is what Apple do and I much prefer this and for this reason will look to continue with Apple calendar instead. Shame as these feel minor tweaks and could make this the go to app if you could see all information in one place as if have week view up at the top if it have moved past the start of an event you can’t see what that event is as doesn’t keep the title at the top of the screen when you scroll. On the pure month view I could also have a list of events at the bottom like the phone app. Please an I select if I want a week or a month as the main view with the info in it.
Nice update, however.......
Latest update is good, however when duplicating an item I sometime have recurring entries that I want to copy a year in advance, but on different dates, but I can only duplicate during the same year.
I can do this with other calendars, and for me this is the only thing missing, hence only 4 stars.
Surely a simple "copy and paste" is all that's required?
Update: I’ve recently noticed I’m getting a garbled screen more and more often, which can only be resolved by closing and reopening. It’s beginning to get a bit annoying, and I’m afraid I’ve had to dock one star.
Developer Response ,
Hi, You should be able to duplicate events to later years, and I'm sorry to hear that you seem to be experiencing what you describe as a 'garbled screen'. Please get in touch with support and we'll help you resolve both of these issues: flexibits.com/contact
Move Reminders would make 5 star
Really like the simple and colourful interface.
Am looking for the nirvana of integrated Calendars and Reminders and FantastiCal goes nearly all the way there, but Reminders are not listed individually on the calendar views so cannot be dragged to another day, requiring a manual edit of the items instead.
Otherwise it’s great and the double scrolling of week across the top left-right and item list up-down below is elegant and useful.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2011-2019 Flexibits Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.