Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and Reviews
If you live and breathe appointments and meetings, Fantastical was built for you. Not only does it offer a broad range of different ways to view your calendars and reminders, adding an event is as easy as talking to a digital assistant. And with support for widgets and Apple Watch, you’ll never forget an important event again.
It's ok...just not as good as I thought!!
I was looking for a replacement for the bog standard calendar on iPhone & I thought I had found it. However, having used it for a few days & reading a load of reviews I have come to the following conclusion. If you use the Apple calendar the main benefit to using this is having reminders included with your calendar. If you have a good todo list that you use & are happy with the Apple calendar...stick with it. I think I'll keep using fantastical on my iPhone, however, on my iPad & iMac I'll stick with Apples offering...it's far clearer for seeing your schedules in my opinion!! Hope this helps...& saves you some cash!!
Update: After sticking with this app on my phone, I got used to the app on both my iMac & iPad...I can now say I absolutely love it. If the developers are reading this please can we have Calendar sets (these are a real game changer for people who have lots of different calendars for home, work etc) on iPhone & iPad. It doesn’t need to be GPS enabled, just a simple to select button from the main screen like the Mac version...PLEASE!! This would make it perfect & five star plus!! 😀
Best of the bunch, needs an upgrade.
I have used Fantastical 2 since it’s launch. What I look for in calendar apps, is rock solid synchronizing, ease of input and correct time display for appointments over several time zones, Fantastical 2 does it all beautifully. Where the software is lacking is the UI, which I find cluttered, lacking in clarity and hasn’t found how to give a clear overview of the week’s or month’s appointments. Another aspect where the software can improve are features found in Moleskine’s Timepage, where weather information, distance to travel, and the day’s appointments (today’s digest) are usefully displayed. It would be good to see Fantastical move in that assistive direction, where your calendar offers light PA (personal assistant) functions. I have tried several calendar apps (mostly out of curiosity) and always come back to Fantastical.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2011-2018 Flexibits Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.