Fantastical 2 for iPhone
By Flexibits Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
What's New in Version 2.9.3
- Improvements for iPhone X
- Added Scribble support when adding events and reminders on Apple Watch
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
It's ok...just not as good as I thought!!
I was looking for a replacement for the bog standard calendar on iPhone & I thought I had found it. However, having used it for a few days & reading a load of reviews I have come to the following conclusion. If you use the Apple calendar the main benefit to using this is having reminders included with your calendar. If you have a good todo list that you use & are happy with the Apple calendar...stick with it. I think I'll keep using fantastical on my iPhone, however, on my iPad & iMac I'll stick with Apples offering...it's far clearer for seeing your schedules in my opinion!! Hope this helps...& saves you some cash!!
Update: After sticking with this app on my phone, I got used to the app on both my iMac & iPad...I can now say I absolutely love it. If the developers are reading this please can we have Calendar sets (these are a real game changer for people who have lots of different calendars for home, work etc) on iPhone & iPad. It doesn’t need to be GPS enabled, just a simple to select button from the main screen like the Mac version...PLEASE!! This would make it perfect & five star plus!! 😀
Great calendar....one request...
This really is a very good calendar and does pretty much everything I need. What would turn it into 5 stars for me though would be to be able to change which calendars I’m viewing from a button directly on the main screen. At the moment, I have to click on the settings cog, then go into calendars, click which ones I want to view and then click done. It doesn’t sound like much but we switch calendar views all the time in our business and so if there was a way to directly access the calendars setting from the main screen like you can on many other calendar apps, it would be great. Other than that, we think it’s fab 👍
I’ve tried quite a few but this is the best for me by far. I’ve added several calendars to it without problem and I like the natural language meeting adds. I’ve used this now for at least a year, if not two. I’ve only got a couple of small niggles: wish I could use 24hr clock to write new appointments and wish it would show empty days in the scroll mode. Thanks for a great app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 December 2017
- Version: 2.9.3
- Size: 46.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Flexibits Inc.
- Copyright © 2011-2018 Flexibits Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.