Far Cry 3 Outpost
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Far Cry® 3 Outpost
Join your friends and get ahead in the game with the Far Cry® 3 mobile app for multiplayer and co-op. Earn advanced weapon mods for your favorite guns and customize your loadouts on the go! The next time you jump into a multiplayer match or co-op chapter, you’ll be ready to play.
- Decode the encrypted data you find in-game to unlock advanced weapon mods and earn bonus XP. Don’t wait until you’re playing the game to start decoding. Instead, decode on the go! Once you unlock a weapon mod, you can accept it, give it to one of your friends or sell it for more XP straight from your phone.
- Play The Grid to unlock new encrypted data sources to decode, even while away from the game!
- View and customize your loadouts so that you’re ready to play once you’re back in the game.
- Keep track of your progress through the Daily and Weekly Challenges. Completing these challenges will earn you XP.
- Check out your personal stats and the stats of your friends, including time played, level, top weapons, awards and more.
- Keep track of the maps you’ve made in the Map Editor. You can follow the current tier placements and how many people have liked or favorited your maps.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
New feature: The Grid! Play The Grid to unlock new encrypted data sources to decode, even while away from the game!
Fixed issue where Loadouts sometimes failed to appear
Fixed several crashes and bugs
If you are experiencing issues with the Far Cry® 3 Outpost app, please visit http://support.ubi.com or visit the Far Cry® 3 forums.
Great but constantly crashes
Has a fun little game to get more daily decodings, which you can do on the app. It's helped me level up and unlock new mods without playing the game.
Great for setting up load-outs and seeing when you unlock new weapons
BUT crashes constantly, I sometimes have to open the app upto 10 times before it works and have even had to close every open app and restart my phone to get it to work. For that inexcusable problem it's 2 stars. If it worked as it should it would get 4.
Don't bother now
The version is too old to be on this iOS so I can't open it up and use it. Apparently no one still plays Far Cry 3 and wants another decode slot.
Wen I try to sign up with my uplay for xbox 360 it says the account is not associated with this game but it is I had to pay for I uplay passport off xbox live market place an have been playing co-op with friends and I want to unlock the number 2 decoding this app needs updating or something cuz wen I sign but put PC it works but I don't even have a PC so it says I ant got any Xp or anything what's happening please sort it out!!!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 February 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Ubisoft
- © 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.