This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Farmdrop is an online grocery delivery service that allows you to buy organic food directly from the best local farmers and foodmakers who are paid properly.
Get farmers’ market quality food with supermarket convenience that brings us all one step closer to a more sustainable food system.
• Choose from 1-hour time slots or free 6-hour time slots between 7am - 9.30pm, 7 days a week.
• Need a delivery tomorrow? You can order up to midday the day before.
• Take your pick of our range of fresh seasonal groceries, including local organic fruit and vegetables, dairy, grass-fed meat, household, baby & kids and much more.
• Forgot milk? Take control of your shop and edit your order before it’s delivered.
• Hate forgetting milk? Never run out of essentials again a Weekly Order. Get everything you need, delivered when you want, each week, like magic.
• Discover the latest seasonal recipes and shop all ingredients in one click.
• Our friendly drivers deliver to the kitchen table and take away any unwanted packaging.
• We deliver across London, Bristol & Bath in our 100% electric fleet of ‘Vanimals’
• As featured in: The Times, The Guardian, The London Evening Standard, The Independent, The Telegraph and many more. Runner-up Observer Food Monthly Award 2017: Best Ethical Food Project.
Have a question? Get in touch with our Customer Happiness team by giving us a call on 0203 770 9300 or email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.6.2
Minor bug fixes and other improvements.