Farmdrop is an online grocery delivery service that allows you to buy organic food directly from the best local farmers and foodmakers who are paid properly.
Get farmers’ market quality food with supermarket convenience that brings us all one step closer to a more sustainable food system.
• Choose from 1-hour time slots or free 6-hour time slots between 7am - 9.30pm, 7 days a week.
• Need a delivery tomorrow? You can order up to midday the day before.
• Take your pick of our range of fresh seasonal groceries, including local organic fruit and vegetables, dairy, grass-fed meat, household, baby & kids and much more.
• Forgot milk? Take control of your shop and edit your order before it’s delivered.
• Hate forgetting milk? Never run out of essentials again a Weekly Order. Get everything you need, delivered when you want, each week, like magic.
• Discover the latest seasonal recipes and shop all ingredients in one click.
• Our friendly drivers deliver to the kitchen table and take away any unwanted packaging.
• We deliver across London, Bristol & Bath.
• As featured in: The Times, The Guardian, The London Evening Standard, The Independent, The Telegraph and many more. Runner-up Observer Food Monthly Award 2017: Best Ethical Food Project.
Have a question? Get in touch with our Customer Happiness team by giving us a call on 0203 770 9300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cough, missed ooooone eency little thing. Nothing major. Definitely not a bug to do with Turkeys. No, nothing major like that.
Ratings and Reviews
Buy direct from local farmers.
Great service and great produce but a few app annoyances
Love being able to get produce from local ethical suppliers at fair prices. Drivers and customer service teams are efficient and really helpful. A couple of annoyances with the app though...
The app regularly logs you out and as I use a password manager and long unmemorable passwords it’s a real pain to enter them as pasting often fails in the password field and there is no 1Password integration in the app. The password issue means that sometimes I’ve skipped a shop with Farmdrop as I didn’t have time to mess about entering a long fiddly password with an iPhone keyboard . The geolocation gets confused as well if you use a vpn and presents you with produce for the wrong area - why not just default to the area for the address details supplied when signing up? Other than these annoyances would be giving a 5 star review
Great quality & service but...
Chose Farmdrop for many reasons: nice quality, great customer service, plenty of choice compare to the beginning, electric vans to deliver, super kind and helpful drivers, minimum packaging and recently changed their fruit and veg bags for some compostable ones which is a huge step but... couple of minor bugs when you purchase through the app are quite annoying when I don't already have much time especially with a newborn. Please fix it!
Overall great experience and continue your good work!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you had a couple of issues with our app. We're always keen to hear feedback on user experience - if you're able to get in touch with our Customer Happiness team on email@example.com, they'll be able to help out and send any feedback direct to our tech team. Thanks for the review and we hope you continue to enjoy using Farmdrop :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.