FastHabit helps you start and stay consistent with Intermittent Fasting. Set your fast length, log daily, and use advanced features like reminders, Apple Watch integration, calendar views, data export, and multi-day fasting to track your progress and accelerate your results.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE TRACKING
- Choose how many hours you want to fast
- Keep your motivation in view- See percent complete, time completed, time remaining, and target end.
- Easy editing. Stop, restart, or adjust your fast at any time.
- Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track your fast.
- Save and transfer your fasts to a new device with iCloud syncing
SET REMINDERS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- Choose the days and times you want reminders to start fasting
- Get a Notification when your fast is complete
MOTIVATIONAL STATS AND PROGRESS:
- 10 day Snapshot with ‘streaks’ to show how many days in a row you’ve fasted and how many days you’ve met your goals – a great way to stay motivated.
- Calendar and weekly views with daily details
MORE GREAT FEATURES
- Apple watch complications
- iPhone widget
- Getting started guide
- Enhanced support for longer, multi-day fasts
- Export your data
Fast Habit has been featured in GQ, the Guardian, and Fast Company.
Have feedback or a suggestion for the app? We'd love to hear from you. Send us an email at email@example.com
- Visual design updates.
If you’re enjoying FastHabit, please write a review to help us spread the word! Many thanks to everyone who emailed us since the last update- keep the feedback coming.
Ratings and Reviews
Stylish and simple.
Excellent app for anyone who regularly fasts. Set the length of your fast, hit start and away you go.
The app neatly tracks all fasts, completed or otherwise, and it's easy to edit start and finish times as required. A small pro payment to access longer fasts and set comprehensive reminders and alerts is worth the outlay.
All in all a cracking app that anyone serious about fasting will find helpful. Excellent.
Helps so much
I am 73 and disabled and it is important to find a simple effective regime to lose and keep off weight. I'm new to the 8 hour diet. I have had difficulties integrating it into my schedule. Keeping track like this makes it possible to succeed by getting real feedback. Really top app. Simple and does all you want. Thank you.
Best of the three I’ve tried
Tried Zero and Vora and this is the nicest interface. Vora has slightly more features but deleted my data and zero makes prolonged fasting tracking less intuitive.
This app allows you to plan and tinker with your fasts if you need to.
It has a watch app which is good.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.