By Festool GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You can use the Festool app to register and manage Festool machines from your myFestool account. You can also instantly locate a dealer near you using the GPS dealer search.
1. Manage machines
• Register your machines quickly and easily from your myFestool account.
• Scan the barcode on your Service registration form to transfer all machine information quickly and conveniently to the app.
• Obtain a detailed overview of all your registered machines - including all important information relating to the warranty period.
• Request a copy of your service certificate at any time using the app.
2. Register and manage: myFestool accounts
• Register for a myFestool account to benefit from the full range of services for your machines.
• Manage and edit your personal data at any time using the app.
3. Dealer search
• Search for a specialist dealer near you using GPS or the search form.
• Save and locate preferred dealers in the favourites list.
• Obtain a detailed dealer summary containing all important contact information (e.g. dealer address, telephone number, e-mail).
4. Contact Festool
• Contact the Festool Service Team by phone or
• Send queries using the contact form.
The Festool Group provides this app free of charge.
The app gives you access to your personal data and allows you to view all machines registered for Festool services. Please note down your login details and password and keep in a safe place.
The app uses your GPS data to search for dealers in your vicinity. In order to take advantage of this feature, you must allow the app to access your GPS data by changing the settings. Data is only transmitted for the purpose of generating search results, your GPS data is not saved.
If you scan a barcode to register a machine, the app accesses your camera. If you do not wish to do this, you can also register by manually entering the part number and serial number.
If you have any questions about the app or Festool Group services, please send us a message [http://www.festool.co.uk/About-us/Contact-form/Pages/Form.aspx]
Visit www.festool.co.uk for more information on Festool.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- minor bugfixes
- dealer search map fixed
Limited in use...
Erm, not a lot to say here other than it saves firing up a computer to check the expiration date of your registered Festool tools. I was hoping I could check the status of tools sent back for repair etc, but unfortunately not. There is such a lot they could do to make this app worth having in your device!
But at the moment....it's headed for deletion I'm afraid 😟
No iPhone X support still!
This has been updated recently but with no iPhone X support not even support for the iPhone plus models either the keyboard still looks massive and blown up sort yourself festool it’s not a good look
Spent last half an hour trying to register my products using this app. When the camera scans the barcode it says the data is not recognised. I won't bother calling the UK Festool helpline as they are even more useless!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 November 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Festool GmbH
- © Festool GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.