Fever - Best things to do in your city
By Fever Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE CITY IS LIVELY! COME OUT AND PLAY.
Unlike other event discovery apps, Fever’s algorithm is intuitive. It picks out the events you want to see, based on the interests you’ve selected. Available in New York, London and Spain, but coming to more cities soon!
How does it work?
• Personalized feed of events based on your interests, interactions and social connections.
• Simple and fast booking: two-tap purchase or RSVP for tickets.
• Paperless. No more printing tickets. We'll send you everything you need to your phone.
• Guaranteed best price versus other event discovery apps.
The Fever team curates a handpicked list of events, distilled from hundreds of things happening in town. These include, but are not limited to:
• Food and drink (bars, wine and beer tasting, brunch spots, etc.)
• Nightlife (clubs, guest lists, access to private shows, etc.)
• Performance (music festivals, concerts, theaters, comedy shows, etc.)
• Film (cinema tickets, pop-up movie screenings, themed film nights)
• Art (museums, galleries, exhibitions, artists’ openings, etc.)
• Fashion (pop-up stores, runway shows, launch parties, etc.)
• Charity (galas, fundraising events, volunteer initiatives, etc.)
What are you waiting for? It’s time to REALLY discover your city.
www.feverup.com | email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Social login is required. We think it makes for a better user experience.
What's New in Version 5.4.4
We don't have any plans to turn the thermostat down. In fact, we are cranking up the heat in this new update with more 365 plans! Now 2017 is the year where you get everything done.
We have more plans, and they are easier to find.
Have fun! Money comes and goes, but time flies!
Do not download
Got sent to this app by "secret London" Instagram advert with a couple in what looked like a natural made spa/jacuzzi. The tag line was "10 warm places for you in London". Downloaded the app and there was nothing of the sort on it just the usual info which Time Out, Groupon or even Google has. FAKE ADVERTISING IS A DESPERATE TACTIC AVOID AN APP WHICH IS FAILING.