THE CITY IS LIVELY! COME OUT AND PLAY.
Unlike other event discovery apps, Fever’s algorithm is intuitive. It picks out the events you want to see, based on the interests you’ve selected. Available in New York, London and Spain, but coming to more cities soon!
How does it work?
• Personalized feed of events based on your interests, interactions and social connections.
• Simple and fast booking: two-tap purchase or RSVP for tickets.
• Paperless. No more printing tickets. We'll send you everything you need to your phone.
• Guaranteed best price versus other event discovery apps.
The Fever team curates a handpicked list of events, distilled from hundreds of things happening in town. These include, but are not limited to:
• Food and drink (bars, wine and beer tasting, brunch spots, etc.)
• Nightlife (clubs, guest lists, access to private shows, etc.)
• Performance (music festivals, concerts, theaters, comedy shows, etc.)
• Film (cinema tickets, pop-up movie screenings, themed film nights)
• Art (museums, galleries, exhibitions, artists’ openings, etc.)
• Fashion (pop-up stores, runway shows, launch parties, etc.)
• Charity (galas, fundraising events, volunteer initiatives, etc.)
What are you waiting for? It’s time to REALLY discover your city.
www.feverup.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Social login is required. We think it makes for a better user experience.
Thank you for using Fever! We hope you're enjoying finding the best events in your city using our app.
In order to maintain our high standards, our programmers release regular updates that allow you to make the most of your app experience, as quickly and efficiently as possible. Don't worry though, we'll always ask you for your permission before updating.
What's new: bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Find the best in music, theater, restaurants and more
Excellent customer service
I bought tickets for an event late at night (after a bottle of wine-oops) and realised that I chose the wrong time slot. Having read that the tickets were unrefundable I tried contacting customer service through the in app chat thinking I was just going to be turned down.
At midnight I was chatting with a customer service lady then via email, up until this morning, and now... I’ve got the slot I wanted! They cancelled my ticket and issued a voucher for the same amount I spent, it was all much easier than I imagined. Very pleased and looking forward to the event!
The only downside of the app is that I feel that it is easily done to book the wrong date/time slot. When you go back to a previous page it resets the chosen date/time to the first available instead of the one that you had chosen. So you need to keep checking. I wish that it would say in every page what slot/date you were booking up until the confirmation of payment page. Just a heads up.
After you book an event, make sure you check the address. Two out of two times address was incorrect, to be precise there were to addresses there, I’ve had to contact the support. Then I wanted to cancel one of the events, they did and said they sent me confirmation, to the wrong email address. I am still puzzled where it went. In the end, I’ve missed both events on that day. Lastly, they’ve issued a voucher with an expiry date of 24 hours, but nowhere was it stated that it was that. I contacted the support, they said my money have expired, but I didn’t attend the event!?! They have reopened the ticket and gave me a further 24 hours. When you live in London, 24 hours is a very short time. Also, there is no facility to see this in your account, they send you a very long email, figure it out yourself. I won’t be using the app again.
- Fever Labs Inc
- 112.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Fever Labs, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.