By Fidelity International
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tap into your investments with the Fidelity app. The app helps you follow the markets, monitor funds and check your account from wherever you are.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR INVESTMENTS
• Securely view all of your accounts and investments
• See total returns, valuations, individual holdings and more
• Build a Watchlist to monitor funds that interest you
• Compare fund performance
STAY ON TOP OF THE MARKETS
• View real-time market movements
• React to investment opportunities with price alerts
• Chart market performance with easy-to-use charting tools
• Get breaking financial news from Reuters
• Read professional investment analysis on the go
• View news stories by region or market
CUSTOMISE YOUR EXPERIENCE
• Show what’s relevant to your investing and hide the rest
• Prioritise the information you need to make investment decisions
Fidelity Personal Investing doesn’t give advice based on personal circumstances so you are responsible for deciding whether an investment is suitable for you. In doing so, please remember that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance, the performance of funds is not guaranteed and the value of your investments can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest.
What's New in Version 4.2
Our new Account Summary gives you an at-a-glance overview of your investments across all of your accounts.
You can also drill down further to look at individual accounts and investments, or to see how much total cash you have.
All the good work from the last update has been undone
Much like their new website key functionality has been lost.
Apart from providing you a summary of your investments this update is now pretty much useless. It does not even tell whether your funds have gone up or down unless you click on them individually.
Although visually it looks better this upgrade is actually a significant downgrade which a shame.
The website is also less useful. You can longer run detailed analysis reports and see overlaps in stock. Instead Fidelity have produced their own inferior analysis tool.
At a time when a lot of people are questioning platform and fund manager fees I find it extraordinary that Fidelity are cutting back on their service offering.
The following would make the app for more useful:
- have up to date real time graphs
- have a feature to compare different funds on a graph for specific time periods
- be able to view all your funds in a graph
- see 52 week high and low prices for all funds
- be able to review the transaction history with prices
Similar changes could be included on the iPad version.
Compelled to write my first review
The app's 'fidelity insight' function is practically unusable. Rendered unreadable due to inability to scroll down using my thumb or finger to scroll down seems to uncontrollably swipe left or right instead. This issue has been around for well over a year, since first installing the app. What a waste of a great potential feature. Please fix this.
Now not able to log into app for over two weeks since posting this review. The message "account information unavailable due to scheduled maintainence" 'Access Desktop' . Does anyone anywhere still use a desktop?? At the end of my tether with this app. And fidelity.
Another big backward step
Once again the upgrade seems a real shocker. I really cannot understand how it got released again with the same drawbacks as before, which were hastily withdrawn. The performance of each investment has been removed making this app a waste of time. I was hoping they'd actually add the ability to move or make investments but that seems way off. I also am annoyed that you are forced to update rather than read reviews and wait to see what the first to try think. So so disappointed
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 19 October 2017
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Financial Administration Services Limited
- © FIL Limited 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.