By Subatomic Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense now!
• Gorgeous artwork at full Retina resolution!
• Tons of levels - countless hours of action!
• 20 unique, upgradable weapons!
• Revolutionary AI with stunning realism!
• Pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
• Air strikes, mines, and powerful items!
• Refreshing game modes, which include Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps!
• Trenches, bridges, and tunnels!
• Elite enemies invade at the most unexpected times!
• iCloud support lets you transfer saves between your devices!
• A tower that launches bee hives!
• Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day
• GameTrailers - App of the Day
• G4TV - Best Mobile Games
• Macworld - Editors’ Choice
• 148Apps - Editor’s Choice
• Slide to Play - Game of the Month
• AppAdvice - Game of the Week
• Chicago Tribune - Game of the Week
• TUAW - App of the Day
• IGN: “One of the best iOS games of 2012”
• Penny Arcade: "This is a game that everyone needs to try"
• New York Times: "At last we have a sequel!"
• G4TV: “You need to download this game immediately”
• TouchArcade: “It will eat your soul and have you thanking it”
• CNET: “You will love this game”
• The Verge/Polygon: “One of the strongest TD games I’ve ever played”
• 148Apps: “The king of tower defense returns!”
• GamesBeat: “Innovating and redefining tower defense”
• Apple’N’Apps: “The best game we saw at E3”
CONTACT SUBATOMIC STUDIOS
• Twitter: @Fieldrunners
• Facebook: facebook.com/fieldrunners
• Web: subatomicstudios.com
• Forums: subatomicstudios.com/forum
• Tech Support: bugs[at]subatomicstudios.com
Everyone here at Subatomic Studios thanks you for playing! Please take a moment to rate Fieldrunners 2.
What's New in Version 1.8
**What's New - v1.8**
• 3 wildly-challenging NEW maps!
• Each new level features a unique music track
• Fixed support for iCloud
• Multiple bug fixes and optimizations
• 1.7: New Boomkin tower promotion, bug fixes, back end updates
• 1.6: Bug Fixes, back end updates, iOS 7 support
• 1.5: Bug Fixes
• 1.4: Added new towers and holiday items
• 1.3: Bug Fixes and new Halloween weapons
• 1.2: Added IAP and new weapons
• 1.1: Added GameCenter and new levels
• 1.0: Launch!
The first game was my childhood game and this is so perfect. Don't be fooled by reviews saying about the lack of updates and developments, the game itself is amazing and unless hours of fun. Even playing the same level over and over again trying to beat hard with different tower combos every time is never boring. Totally recommend it. I do hope there'll be future updates yet I'm already happy with this...
Great game, simple and addictive but there's no ongoing support from the developers. I have had to uninstall and reinstall this game 5 times since PAYING for it and every time I have to start from scratch. I contacted the team and they tried palming off the blame to Apple and iOS8 ... don't bother creating an app you do not intend on supporting it. Very annoyed that I paid for this and that was based on having played it a long time ago and remembering it being a great game. Where's the future!?
I enjoy the game, it's fun and can give a nice challenge on the higher difficulties. This can be intensive for my phone though, I'm using a 5C and after about 5 minuets the back of my phone goes very warm. I usually turn it off a while till it's cooled down the start it up again.
Wish this was a available for iPad though.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 April 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Subatomic Studios, LLC
- © 2012 Subatomic Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2,000 Coins£2.29
- 7,000 Coins£6.99
- 14,000 Coins£9.99
- 30,000 Coins£14.99
- 70,000 Coins£29.99
- 200,000 Coins£79.99