Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Bass & lead parts use Propellerhead Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 9 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
- Figure now comes with a bunch of cool iMessage stickers! Our favorite is definitely the pineapple head. What's yours?
- There's some dope new sounds in Figure! There's the Human drum kit, the Gnarly, Oh Oh, and Elak bass patches, and the Funder and Loreen lead patches. We're excited to hear what you make with them!
- We've also fixed some bugs and made some minor improvements under the hood.
Have a great Midsummer's Eve!
The Allihoopa Team
Ratings and Reviews
As far as value is concerned, best music production app on here hands down.
Well done Propellerhead for fitting the best parts of Reason into a format that’s really simple to get around and really get stuck in and the quality is still there if anything the sound engine is really well refined. The interface and workflow is encouraging to users and the ability to upload artwork onto a platform for fellow users and other creative minds to listen comment and collaborate is incredible. Music makers music lovers get in on this beauty of a beast!!! Thank you Propellerhead much respect from a reason user.
Almost no development in four years!!!
After 4 years I'm disappointed as there been done little to app itself in terms of capability and creativity in musical field which I think it should be foremost for this kind of app.
So I would appreciate if you could develop it further as it is very limited after four years of its existence and for some time forget that social aspect of it which I never really used, mainly because of it's sonic limitation. E.g. Do you really want to use same presets as all the other users of this app? I believe if you can implement at least a facility to import Thor presets, it would make a huge difference!! As from now, disappointment all over:(
So tap that potential and make something great
Ace little jam tool.
If you think this is going to be the answer to your iPhone DAW prayers your out of luck. It's an instrument, meant to be played on and played with. Surprising variety and width in many of the sounds. Really well thought out as a live play interface. If I could have one wish I'd like to be able to change the time signature so I could do tracks in 4/4, or 3/4. Social media and sharing is thankfully low profile but the option is there if I should ever need it.
- Allihoopa AB
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Allihoopa AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.