By Propellerhead Software AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Got three minutes and want to make some music?
Figure is the fun music-making app for instant inspiration.
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Figure will have you making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
• The sound of Reason on your phone!
Truly designed for mobile user on the go, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synth, controlled by an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Adjust levels using Propellerhead’s legendary mixer
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• SoundCloud Sharing - share your Figure tracks with access to Facebook, Twitter and more
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: works on iPhone 4 or higher, not recommended for iPhone 3GS
** AudioCopy by Sonoma Wire Works
What's New in Version 1.5.3
• New songs now have randomized patches and settings to get you started
• Notifications now inform you when new Figure content is available
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Screw Flappy Bird, this is my addiction.
Bought it about 20 minutes ago and can tell from the get go this is an app I will be constantly using, especially when I want to procrastinate from doing work.
69p? What a bargain. I'd pay £5 for this thing!
Anyone who's having second thoughts about buying this thing, just know that this app is amazing. I play piano so can easily use it to make music but I can safely say after letting my mum have a go that anybody, even those with no rhythm, could make a good sounding piece of music.
People are saying that they're addicted to Flappy Bird... Those people don't know what an addiction is. I struggled to stop playing just so I could write this review!
Get this app... You won't be disappointed.
Great but ...
I downloaded on my iPhone and it was great no problems at all but then downloaded on my ipad. After I pressed one button the thing just started making a loud screaming sound that can't be stopped unless pressing the button again. Other than that great app. Please fix!
You will love this. Do this at home or on the hoof. 5 minutes or 5 hours. So simple. It is ingenious. Probably the last app I would remove if I was space saving. Become awesome, or just have fun. You really should get it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 23 January 2014
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Propellerhead Software AB
- © 2013 Propellerhead Software AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.