Train with the most in demand fitness stars, in your living room. Our 3 boutique studios — Cardio, Strength and Rebalance — give you the ultimate balanced workout. Wear your Fiit device to see real-time stats on screen. Set goals. Smash them. Challenge your personal best every class. Re-think your potential. Let’s go!
- Interactive fitness classes online and on demand
- 6 week fitness plans tailored to your goals
- Unlimited access to the world’s best trainers
- New classes daily — never get bored
- Live stats and progress tracking
- Take Fiit anywhere. No excuses!
“Fiit is a new form of connected fitness set to revolutionise the fitness world.” Kate O’Malley, Elle Magazine
“Fiit are set to disrupt the traditional fitness model, with a unique platform providing unparalleled consumer choice and access.” Richard Reed, Innocent Smoothie Founder
HOW FIIT WORKS
- Browse by trainers, studios and fitness level to find the best classes for you
- Wear your Fiit device to see real-time reps, heart rate, calories burned and Fiit Points
- For the ultimate experience connect to your TV via AppleTV or with a Lightning to HDMI cable (Chromecast coming soon)
- Train anywhere — just bring your Fiit device and mobile with internet
- Set weekly goals. Smash them. See your class history and stats in MyFiit.
Got a question? Chat with us 6.30am — 9.30pm on Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm on weekends. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what we changed:
- You can now access some Fiit classes across all studios and trainers for free. This is not a free trial - it’s free Fiit forever!
- Paid membership is called Fiit Premium and gives you unlimited access to interactive classes with live stats and personalised training plans.
- Improved Heart Rate zone calculation in Cardio classes based on your performance
- New animations with sound in Strength and Cardio classes on TV view
- Recommended for You has replaced Class of the Day on the home screen
- New reminder showing time and classes remaining in Fiit Plan
- Date range for each week of Fiit Plan now indicated
- New summary view on Fiit Plan completion
- View Fiit Plans history in MyFiit
- New quick start option on class cards
- New videos on trainer screens
- Improved class cards design
Ratings and Reviews
The best app !
Iv been looking for a good year now for something that will motivate me to keep going to be enjoyable to be easily accessed and quick as I have a 1 year old and nothing was making me wanna keep going so I gave up after a few goes. Spent a fortune on plans and apps and gym and still couldn’t motivate my self after a week. Until I found this app. I hummed and arghed about getting it as I didn’t wanna spend any more money on something I wouldn’t stick to but following Healthy chef Steph on Instagram made my mind up. Iv had this app now for a good 2 months ish and iv been doing 4-5 workouts a week and that for me is incredible as I couldn’t stick to anything for more than two to 3 times. I love it ! I love the trainers and exercises the way it’s laid out and I love how it takes your heart rate counts your reps and shows you how your improving in your fiit points etc. Best thing iv ever done for my fitness and I will strongly recommend this to anyone. Even better they have plans now so I’m doing the strength plan and love following it I’m on week 4 now. The best app iv come across and love it. It’s brought back my love for fitness again and helping with my mental health , thank you fiit ! X
This is going to sound like a fake rave review but it’s not! I Cannot recommend this enough to parents with small children! It’s so easy to fit in 25 minutes once or twice a day around my toddler and I feel so amazing for it! The workouts are never boring and there are so many to choose from. They really push you probably further than you would alone at the gym! I’m not a fan of the gym tbh and why would I bother now with this! No getting ready time/stupid fees! I mainly do the cardio but have started to do some strength classes which you could easily add weights into the moves if that’s your thing. The tracker works really well to track heart rate and calories burnt and I can tell I’m getting fitter by tracking this! If you are thinking about it just do it. You won’t look back it really is addictive.
Never write reviews...
I never write reviews but this is well worth it!!!I am pretty into fitness but recently got a dog which meant it was difficult to get to classes before and after work. I have had this app for nearly 2 weeks and have done classes every day. There’s a huge range of classes meaning you get varied work outs. The tracking makes it addictive. I actually look forward to a gruelling cardio session. I did a 40 minute one yesterday and I felt incredible. I am already seeing results of a flatter tummy and a more shapely bum!! Initially the app wouldn’t track any rebalance classes so I messaged the help centre and the customer service I received was excellent. I have recommended this to everyone!! Just wish I’d found it sooner!!
- Fiit Limited
- 104.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 SID Group Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £19.99
- Quarterly £44.99
- Yearly £119.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.