Files Pro : Document & PDF Reader
By Olive Toast Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Store and view your documents, transferring them easily from any Mac or PC. Full integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive. High quality viewers, including excellent support for PDF, Office, iWork & images. Play music; watch movies; access your cloud storage or download from the internet.
• MAC or PC
Transfer documents over Wi-Fi using the Finder, Windows Explorer or your favourite web browser.
Files also supports USB transfer via iTunes File Sharing.
• CLOUD SERVICES
View and manage your documents stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive.
Includes support for image thumbnails, streaming audio, folder sync, move, copy and most other standard actions.
Download any files or documents from the internet using the built-in browser.
Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
- Navigate page thumbnails with our unique quick-scroll bar,
- Jump directly to a page or browse the PDF's table-of-contents.
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Files will even remember the last viewed page and zoom level.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Scroll bars allow fast access when browsing files or viewing documents.
- Add bookmarks for easy access to often viewed sections.
- Jump directly to a page in long documents.
• IMAGES, SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan, slideshows and thumbnails.
You can also import or export photos and movies from the Photos application.
- Play single files, or an entire folder of music in Files' own audio player.
- Artwork and other metadata are supported.
Move, copy, delete, rename, zip, unzip and create folders, all from within Files.
- Find files by name in the current folder or globally.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
Send documents as email attachments directly from Files using your standard email account.
Local and remote access to Files can be secured via password.
With Files you can take and view your documents wherever your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad goes, sharing them easily with any compatible Mac or PC.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
A Wi-Fi or USB connection is required to transfer documents from a Mac or PC.
Once on your device you can read documents anywhere, no network access is required.
See Files' built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
- Improved compatibility with iOS 8
One of the most used and useful apps on my iPad. I use it for docs, PDFs, and media. The WebDAV access means I can happily transfer stuff from my PC without messing around in the abomination that is iTunes. The only thing preventing me giving this 5 stars is the changes to remote access. You used to be able to leave remote access running. This allowed me to watch a movie whilst simultaneously transferring other files. Now I have to just leave the client running to transfer files. Worse still, it doesn't seem to allow you to prevent sleep mode anymore (it used to) meaning that unless I catch it straight after transfer it goes to sleep and I need to start again for the next file. I get the security benefits, I really do, but why not make the current situation the default and allow me to choose to use the old way of doing it? Still a great app, but change that remote access settings option and it's a definite 5 star must have again.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 October 2014
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: Olive Toast Software Ltd
- © Olive Toast Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.