aFerry is the app from www.aferry.com - the World’s Leading Ferry website, as voted at the World Travel Awards in 2017.
aFerry saves you money and time by searching all ferry crossings to find the cheapest and most direct ferries, fast. It’s free, flexible and simple to use.
Search over 2,000 routes and over 150 ferry operators to find your ideal sailings on the lowest prices ferries in seconds.
Why download the last version of the aFerry app?
- Prices and available checked in real-time and comparison in just one click
- All key European ferry routes as well as UK routes available including ferries to France and ferries to Ireland, with new operators being included all the time
- All major ferry operators including P&O Ferries, Stena Line, DFDS Seaways and Brittany Ferries
- Busy? Now you can SHARE by emailing ferry details to yourself or to a friend
- Book? Now you can click BOOK button to go straight to payment and e-ticket
- Change? Now you can use MyAccount to change your ticket via the app
- aFerry is the World’s Leading Ferry website
- Find a Ferry is the only App that allows you to search over 2,000 ferry routes
- aFerry is independent and therefore compares all ferries to find your perfect crossing
- Available in 8 languages: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch
- It’s FREE!
Bug fix for Apple Wallet.
Ratings and Reviews
Having used AFerry for many years on this crossing. I find the App so simple & quick to use.
All of my details are stored. All I have to do is chose the dates I want to travel & everything else is done for me.
Raceandrelaxinfrance will continue to travel this way!
READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!
After purchasing a ticket last minute on the slipway for the ferry to the Isle of Arran no where in the booking process did it say you have to PRINT out your booking confirmation until after you have paid. On boarding the ferry the email confirmation was not excepted so I had to pay again and was told this is a very common problem. I feel this is very misleading and that I've been miss sold due to no pre warning before you pay.
Easy to use and quick
Just used this app to book a ferry for the first time. Easy and quick. Quite a relief as I've often had problems using the website in the past.
- Entee Global Services Ltd.
- 13.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AFerry
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.