Turn your computer into a realistic fireplace with the help of the Fireplace 3D wallpaper. We have tried to make it as realistic as possible. The fireplace warms your body and comforts your heart. You may even feel the heat like that of a real fire.
- high-quality 3D graphics and effects
- 3 different fireplace styles: Rustic, Traditional and Victorian
- screen saver mode
- multi-monitor support with monitor selection
- removing dock icon
- autostart at login
- doesn't prevent your computer from going to sleep
Checkout our other apps:
Mechanical Clock 3D - Fascinated by clock mechanisms? Get this cool 3D wallpaper.
The Lost Watch 3D - The Net's most unusual 3D animated wallpaper.
Earth 3D - Turn your monitor into a realistic space shuttle window!
Dolphins 3D - Deep blue sea, beautiful dolphins, all on your screen.
Become a fan on Facebook:
Visit our website:
- fixed compatibility issues with macOS Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful Graphics and Soothing Fire Sounds
This app is very nicely done and integrates very well with OS X. The desktop and screensaver both work very well and the user interface is clean and simple. The hot coals have a beautiful vivid red/orange glow that really does feel warming. The fire sounds are also soothing.
Things I would like to see improved in future versions:
- Better range of inhancements in the paid version (I found the free version is really just as good as the paid one);
- I would like to see an addition of a video mode, where the fireplace video would keep the display awake so that you can enjoy it for longer without having to change system energy saver preferences (note that the system screensaver and display sleep over-ride the fireplace screensaver) - ideallly you could specify whether or not to keep the display/computer awake and for how long;
- I would also like to see better grate and mantle designs and at least one more fire model to choose from in the paid version (current mantle designs look a bit fake)
- The crackling sounds are a bit fake so could be improved (at the moment I just use the fire sounds and switch the crackle sounds off)
Great little app - hoping for “grate” things in future versions!
The animation is actually better than “real” as it is very clear and detailed. It is excellent. In future versions though, I would recommend a greater variety of mantels and grates. Think of gothic, tudor, medieval (think of being able to hang pots over the fire/roast meat on a spit), ingle-nook, ultra-modern, stove, outdoors, georgian, log cabin etc. Would be cool. I mean HOT!
Very good application
Very good application to have on in the back ground, well worth the money!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.