The First Bus mTickets App gets your ticket straight to your phone when you’re out and about using the bus.
Buy Tickets before you travel with no need to worry about having the right change. With your ticket on your phone, you only need to remember one thing as you leave the house - forgetting or losing your ticket is a thing of the past!
Pay securely with a debit/credit card, PayPal, ApplePay or Pingit. Plus, with a buy again button to re-purchase your previous ticket and a one-tap checkout, it’s never been easier to buy your bus ticket.
This App features
- A range of popular tickets for First Bus services in all areas
- Tickets for Heathrow RailAir and Buses of Somerset
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Apple Pay and Pingit
- Links with the First Bus Journey Planning app for bus times, news and up to date notices affecting First Bus services
- Ability to purchase and share Child and Young Person’s tickets with another app user
- Contact details for our dedicated mTicket Customer Services team
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Letterboxed on iPhone X style screens
Please update the app to support the X/XS. These style of screen has been around for over a year now.
Why do I need a registered email address from a .gov address in order to buy a ticket?! What a waste
The app hasn’t been updated for any iPhone that is an X onwards the picture doesn’t fill the screen and the app is fairly slow. Update it!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.