From the award winning creators of Flick Fishing comes a full blown sequel!
Flick Fishing is created especially for Apple TV, iOS and Mac
• Fish in 11 gorgeous living 3D locations for 34 different kinds of fish and unlock them to show off in your virtual aquarium!
• Unlock bonus Xtreme and Night mode fishing spots
• Take it easy, kick back and just fish in each spot or see if you can win trophies in competition modes. Or take on a quest that will carry you around the island in search of rare fish and treasure!
• Boost your fishing skills by unlocking different gizmos, fish charms, rods and reels. Choose the right bait and see if you can catch one of the super rare and very large, named fish that hides in each spot.
• What about fishing with your friends? Start a network game on your Mac and up to 3 of your iOS friends can jump in!
• New for V1.4 FishNet! Create or join a FishNet with your friends anywhere in the world and play against each other online. FishNet Teams let you join together to play against everyone else!
• Vs CPU, Multiplayer network or turn based competition modes. If you play turned based competitions in network mode you can even play team vs team!
Ratings and Reviews
Big game fishing feel
The icon doesn’t represent how good this game is.
1) This developer knows how to play big fish and thats key here because ....
2) If you fish this game teaches you, by simulation, how to “play" a big fish.
3) It can be emotional because in real life these fish are easily lost if you make mistakes in the “play”.
4) Almost every type of fishing environment is represented.
5) It very challenging beating the computer for some of the swims! For these swims you have to be really sharp, a bit sneaky and a bit lucky to beat it.
6) For £3 its absolute bargin.
The only disadvantages are:
1) The riskest part of hooking into a big fish is the first split seconds, and is where most big fish are lost. The game doesn’t simulate this accurately.
2) The fish look good, but need more realism.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.