From the award winning creators of Flick Fishing comes a full blown update!
Flick Fishing is Strange Flavour's classic fishing game, originally created for iPhone and now re-written especially for the Apple TV and iOS
Amazing Sequel that’s easily worth $3!!! *****
by Nate333333333 – Mar 5, 2018
I used to love playing Flick Fishing and since that went down I discovered that you guys made this!! Excellent game and so much fun! The difficulty makes it extremely fun and addictive. Keep the fish comin!!!!
Way better than the original *****
by ButterBoss28 – Jan 7, 2018
The original was amazing, but this is outstanding! I am overwhelmed that I was able to find a game that could be so addicting and I love this!
The best *****
by LeNautilus – Dec 21, 2017
The best fishing game in the AppStore. And nicely updated for iPhone X
• New for V1.3 FishNet! Create or join a FishNet with your friends anywhere in the world and play against each other online. FishNet Teams let you join together to play against everyone else!
• Fish in 11 gorgeous living 3D locations for 34 different kinds of fish and unlock them to show off in your virtual aquarium!
• Unlock bonus Xtreme and Night mode fishing spots
• Take it easy, kick back and just fish in each spot or see if you can win trophies in competition modes. Or take on a quest that will carry you around the island in search of rare fish and treasure!
• Boost your fishing skills by unlocking different gizmos, fish charms, rods and reels. Choose the right bait and see if you can catch one of the super rare and very large, named fish that hides in each spot.
• What about fishing with your friends? Join in a multiplayer game of Flick Fishing playing on your Apple TV, Mac, iPhone or iPad over your local network.
• Vs CPU, Multiplayer network or turn based competition modes. If you play turned based competitions in network mode you can even play team vs team!
• MFi Controllers and iCloud game save supported.
••• Now with Apple Watch play! Pop up your wrist and immediately fish in a unique location just on the Apple Watch! •••
• As with all Strange Flavour's Apple TV games, Flick Fishing is Universal Purchase, so buying either the Apple TV or iOS version lets you download both.
*Network play with AppleTV version with Flick Fishing on AppleTV or macOS!
We've decided to stop mucking about and use the game's proper name :) Fish! is now Flick Fishing.
New Custom Rod system and Legendary Fish. Catch a Legendary fish to get your first custom rod and catch more to collect gems to modify it!
A new location to unlock and fish in and 2 more fish to try and catch in it!
Tilt left/right to look around a bit and cast in different directions.
Ratings and Reviews
Good ole flick fishing. Put the difficulty on hard and then it’s a proper game. Only reason I’m not rating 5 star at the moment is because when trying to cast it’s sometimes a bit buggy where it doesn’t work and i have to hold my phone down and gently flick it (bit this doesn’t happen all the time) and also whenever i aim the rod to a different position and cast it just reverts back to the default position...once this is fixed it’ll be 5* all day!!
Glad you're still with us and enjoying playing. Get in touch via the contact link on the App Store or email@example.com and let us know your device details. Hopefully the glitch is something we can iron out easily.
Not the same
If you are here to purchase what u think would be flick fishing remastered it’s not. For the money it costs it’s not worth it. As fishing games go it’s solid with various fish and places you can fish but it’s just not the same as the old flick fishing. There’s no real sense of achievement or excitement when landing a big catch and the multiplayer just isn’t interesting. No real goals apart from catch targets which can be met within 3 casts leaving this hopeful price of nostalgia a very average time waster.
Thanks for the input. It's odd that you're not feeling it's the same as essentially it's all my original code for Flick Fishing updated for current systems.
While you *might* be able to catch a big enough fish for the first catch target at a location with a few goes if you know what you're doing, beating both tournaments is a longer challenge and then you've got the Quest to try and complete. That's before you even attempt to unlock the Xtreme and Night modes.
If you're still finding it a bit easy though, give it a go on Hard or Nnnaargh! difficulty modes. My guess is that as a seasoned Flick Fishing player, the normal difficulty might just be a bit too easy for you.
Absolutely awesome game. Got hooked through flick fishing. Only one problem... I've caught old mog twice but it only shows it as being a catfish in the aquarium. Would be nice to know how I would see any named fish that I catch in the same way flick fishing allowed me to. Other than that, still a 5* game.
All fixed in the update (along with lots of cool new stuff!)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.