Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SALE! Get Fishdom Premium for only $0.99 (85% OFF). Limited time offer.
* Most acclaimed Playrix franchise of all times and winner of numerous "Best Game" awards.
Build up and develop your Fishdom! Progress through challenging boards and solve immersive puzzles to earn cash. Use the money to buy eye-candy fish and attractive ornaments for your dream aquarium. Get accessories and supplies to create the perfect conditions for your finny pals and ensure their comfort. Win awards and upgrade your virtual tank as you perfect your aquarium design skills and have fun with the lovely fishy sims. Being a unique fusion of classic gameplay and innovative twists, this game with unlimited replayability will bring you lots of joyful moments!
ENJOY THESE FEATURES:
- Unlimited replayability
- Interactive and fully customizable virtual environment
- Tons of items and accessories to choose from
- Relaxing and addictive experience
- Create an award-winning aquarium of your dreams!
More Mac Apps by Playrix:
* ROYAL ENVOY 2 - Team up with Cedric for another exciting adventure!
* THE RISE OF ATLANTIS - Collect the 7 powers of Poseidon to save Atlantis!
* 4 ELEMENTS II - Set the fairies free, and restore the book of magic!
* FARMSCAPES - Help Joe restore his ranch!
* FISHDOM 2 - Swap colorful tiles and earn money to create aquariums of your dreams!
* AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS: THE GAME - Travel back to Victorian times and get ready for spectacular adventures!
* ROYAL ENVOY - Save the wonderful land of Islandshire from the merciless forces of nature!
* 4 ELEMENTS - Restore the ancient kingdom to life!
* GARDENSCAPES - Restore a formerly beautiful garden back to its glory!
* CALL OF ATLANTIS - Collect seven crystals of power to save Atlantis!
* ELEMENTALS: THE MAGIC KEY - Plunge into the world of magic and mystery inhabited by elementals.
* MYSTERY OF MORTLAKE MANSION - Discover the dark secrets that haunt an old mansion!
* BRICKSHOOTER EGYPT - Unlock the secrets of the pharaohs!
Our games are available for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. Search "Playrix" on the App Store.
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at Playrix.com
Follow us on Twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on Facebook.com/PlayrixGames
I love this game, its so addictive and positively perfect for those with a tendency toward procrastination. It's good for both young and old with the prize of creating graphically pleasing aquariums. My only bug-bear is the impossiblilty of size to some of the graphics such as ships and castles compared to the size of fish or the plants… but that's me just being picky as it does not deter from my enjoment of playing the game.
You keep on asking for a review – here it is!
This is a fantastic game. I think I played the entire weekend. Why? I bought this for my 10-year old niece, but found the game far to hard, as it progressed - She would not have been able to play all three games through in order to accumulate the 'dollars' needed to ‘buy’ the tank ‘accessories’ i.e. fish, beauty or comfort - Three categories needed to built the 3x individual tanks. I managed to build all three tanks (you have three different tanks and three different set of games to complete)
Improvements needed in my option:
1) The fish are extremely limited and mostly, not attractive. There are some brilliant tropical fish one can include. Maybe an octopus, baby shark would also look very attractive.
2) The object proportion is not always correct. One cannot move objects to the precise depth. The ouster for example, is oversized and does not matter how far one moves it to the back for depth, it remains too big in comparison. So one moves it to the front where it is far too large to fit realistically.
3) The ‘done’ key in the right-hand corner and once you have moved an object, is in the way and really irritating. It should be moved.
4) The ruins, shipwrecks, boat wrecks and a few other similar objects are too small and look like miniatures in comparison to the rest of the scenery.
5) The seashell, one in particular, far too big and cannot resize to a realistic size.
I have given this game five stars; it deserves no less! I have built three fantastic tanks to its full capacity. They look great. The flaws above were overcome because I have a very good eye for details and balance, so I compromised by camouflage. It would have been much easier had the above been more manageable. It is a brilliant game and really looks great! Hours of extreme fun and money well spent.
Purchased Fishdom Delux on 11-10-14 I am now on level 500 with score of 2638607 all tanks and cups are completed, the game is so addictive.
Have been playing this game on my old windows XP computer since 2009 and i had a score of 2.4 Billion when on level 13223 I noticed the counter was going backwards and as windows XP was no longer supported I bought myself a 27” imac I should have done this years ago.
I can highly recommend this game now I just have to beat my old score now.
- Category: Games
- Released: 21 June 2012
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 138 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Playrix LLC
- © 2012 Playrix
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later