By TOP APP d.o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fishing Calendar is an advanced Solunar prediction calendar that shows you the best fishing times for any location at any time. Every angler knows that the best bite times are when the fish are feeding, typically at dusk and dawn. But there are other factors to consider. With the help of a Fishing Calendar you will increase your catch!
This powerful application allows you to take a photo of your catch, add description, size, weight, weather, bait, etc... to build your personal database. You can even share your catch with friends!
Some of the features:
- Prediction of the best fishing times
- Infinite prediction calendar with iCal share
- Day, month and week view of fishing efficiency
- Moonrise, moonset and moon overhead times
- Moon Phase
- Sunrise and sunrise times
- Minor and major periods
- Worldwide calendar for any location
- Imperial and metric units
- Buy once use on iPhone and iPad
What's New in Version 2.61
Minor bug fix and improved overall stability.
Fishing Calendar is now available in English, German, Finnish, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian and Swedish.
Entered all my catches into calendar and the were all on good moon phases so now plan my fishing round this calendar but so far so good highly recommend this app
Crashes when trying to add photo from gallery via iPad. Otherwise great. Perhaps have info section to add tactics used to catch would also be useful
I caught 20 mackerel on 2 days when it rated fishing at zero!
absolute rubbish probaby made for american shores like most apps are dont touch if you live in uk
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 16 July 2013
- Version: 2.61
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: TOP APP d.o.o.
- © 2013, SIS software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.