Fit Brains Trainer
By Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Smarter You is Just a Download Away! Remember More. Think Faster. Concentrate Better.
#1 ranked education app in 90+ countries. Join 18 million+ users worldwide, Fit Brains Trainer is an award-winning personalized brain training program that challenges your mind to perform at its best. Our free brain fitness system has 60+ fun brain games, 500+ workout sessions & in-depth performance reports. Play & train with the most & widest variety of brain games. Download for FREE now!
**Apple’s Best Apps of the Year, AppStore Best, Editor’s Choice, Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars worldwide**.
WHY BRAIN TRAIN?
Recent studies reveal the importance of improving our brain health:
- The Western World’s average IQ has dropped significantly
- The average person forgets 4 things every day
- A goldfish has a longer attention span than the average American
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Fit Brains targets all six major areas of the brain: Memory, Speed of Thinking, Concentration, Problem Solving, Language and Visual-Spatial. Best of all, studies show improved cognitive skills can positively impact your mood.
- 60+ games: fun, rewarding, dynamically adapts as you progress
- In-depth performance reports: identify where to improve & compare scores against others
- 500+ customized daily workouts, training reminders
- 24/7 availability in App & on Website
- Plus more, download and see for yourself!
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
The human brain starts slowing down as early as age 25. Luckily, you can make improvements at any age. Brain training helps you build ‘Brain Reserves’ to maximize cognitive performance and health. Fit Brain’s designed by neuroscientists, game and education experts to make brain training fun and beneficial. Meet Dr. Nussbaum, Fit Brains’ Chief Science Officer and a Clinical Neuropsychologist.
IN THE NEWS
Mashable, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Women’s Health
Apple: App Store Best, Best App, Editor’s Choice
New York Times:
“An offering that really seems serious about the brain training task… Its games and puzzles aimed at stretching and improving your mental agility, lead you through various tasks.”
“Sounds addictive, right? You only need to play a few minutes per day to keep your brain in top form.”
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
Learn more @Fitbrains.com. Bonus: Additional games exclusively on our website.
Or try one of our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- Fit Brains PREMIUM: Join our full program to access unlimited brain training and more than 60 unique brain games across Mobile and Web
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Trainer for Apple Watch: Play 3 new games specially-designed for the Watch, to stimulate your brain.
GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
FIT BRAINS PREMIUM
1 month: $11.99
1 year: $59.99
Please note that these prices are for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
Your Fit Brains Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
Bug fixes and optimizations
First time I opened after update, I was faced with offer to upgrade subscription. I've paid for this app for a year - not happy.
As for the days trained this week widget, it has stopped showing check marks for the days trained. And the day of the week is still off by one. Ie. Today is Friday but Thursday is highlighted in blue.
I have some concerns over some of the word pairs for the synonym/antonym/unrelated game but, without recording a session and checking my concerns in a dictionary afterwards, it's hard to be sure.
They seem to be adding more problems with every update.
Training graph is stupid now. If you miss a session it displays the result as if you have absolutely zero brainpower on that day. So it's hard to see a trend unless you train 7 days a week (opposed to their recommended minimum of 4).
I'm not bragging, but my percentage rank usually scores quite high at the end of games yet my overall performance is really quite low. What's going on?
I don't know what kind of formulas they're running but when they can't even get the day of the week right on the training record it makes me question the accuracy of the entire training system.
Great stimulating pass time
A fun and stimulating way to pass 15 mins each day. Apparently helps cognitive functioning but whatever, it helps when waiting for a train.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 24 June 2015
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 70.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
- © Fit Brains
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fit Brains Trainer 12 Months FULL ACCESS£7.99
- Fit Brains Trainer 3 Months FULL ACCESS£4.49
- Fit Brains Trainer Lifetime FULL ACCESS£18.99
- Fit Brains Trainer 3 Months FULL ACCESS£3.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership£8.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership£44.99
- Fit Brains Trainer 6 Months FULL ACCESS£4.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership£1.99
- Fit Brains Trainer Lifetime FULL ACCESS£39.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership£14.99