By Internet Brands, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FitDay.com - A free diet and weight loss journal
With this app, you can use your existing account to track all your foods and exercise. Stay on top of your weight loss and keep motivated.
- Track your individual foods and exercise with our free tool
- Update your FitDay food and activity journals from anywhere
- Create custom foods
- Chart your progress daily/weekly/monthly
- Get long term analysis of your journal and gain control over your eating habits
- Create and update your profile from anywhere
It is very annoying on the iPhone to always have to log in. It would also be good to add multiple items as you can on the website.
Quite a number of times the app is down and the screens do not have all the required tabs on them, for example 'more' on the food tab will disappear - you exit and go back in and it's there.
Please fix these issues and it will be much better.
Would not load .
Tried to download this app to my Iphone , but would not load and has left me with a greyed out icon with "waiting" inder it . Can't delete it , tried to redownload in Itunes but no joy . Not sure if it is a problem with the app or just an iphone problem. Shame , because FitDay on the PC is fantastic , and I was hoping to use the Iphone app too .
Awful! Do not buy!
Do not waste your time or money with this app. Takes ages to find foods and it doesn't have UK brands so I had to substitute for items with similar calorific content. App kicked me out before I could enter my breakfast and still won't let me back in!! I wish I could give it zero stars but I have to give it one star for my review to be accepted. Having paid for the app when the website is free, I expected much better!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 20 December 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Internet Brands, Inc.
- Copyright © 2000-2011 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.