Use FITIV Ride on Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad to take your fitness training to the next level. Use visual feedback to train smarter and get exceptional results.
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate you to push hard and burn more calories. This extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after completing a workout.
- FITIV Ride reads your heart rate directly from Apple Watch to help visualize your workout intensity in real-time.
- Import your Apple Watch workouts to review and analyze your past intensity and performance.
- Automatic workout sync via your cloud account for easy access on all your mobile devices.
- In depth daily fitness stats (Steps, Avg HR, Daily High / Low HR, Hourly AVG HR, Apple Activity).
- Beautiful Hourly Avg HR chart and much more.
- Workouts count towards your Apple activity rings.
Apple Watch Series 2:
- Use the built-in GPS technology in the Apple Watch Series 2 to track your workout without carrying your iPhone.
Apple Health App Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app to keep all your workout statistics organized.
- Manual Import/Export for Health app workouts to review and analyze data from compatible fitness trackers.
- Live voice feedback to help you train smarter.
- 100% Compatible with VoiceOver for iOS to help visually impaired individuals.
Active calories burned are automatically picked up by MyFitnessPal through the Health App database.
Did you attend a spin class? FITIV Ride lets you enter those details after you're done.
If you enjoy knowing your numbers, all your metrics are available in real-time (Distance, Pace, Speed, Elevation Gain/Loss, Caloric burn, Heart Rate)
FITIV Ride is the perfect cycling companion. The voice feedback will let you know how your ride is going and the built in music player will allow you to listen to your favorite tunes.
Share bike rides on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email (CSV, TCX, GPX) to help motivate your friends and yourself.
Link your Strava account and enjoy automatic or manual workout uploads. Our basic exports also allow transfer to Runkeeper, Strava, Training Peeks, etc.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
- Optimize training for specific goals (weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc)
- Prevent over training.
* * * * * Fantastic app - best I've used
this is a great app! great functionality, customizability, and very intuitive … all in all, excellent app! bought the Pro Lifetime no hesitation
* * * * * Best out there
Fantastic app. Been through a dozen. I brought the premium for life add on WORTH IT. Adjustable heart rate zone training.
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H6, H7, H10
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Mio, Jabra
- All other Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- Two auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered.
US$ 9.99/year (US$ 0.83/month)
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased.
APP YOUR FITNESS AND TRY FITIV TODAY FOR FREE.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Get prepared for a shocking number of new features and enhancements to both the iOS and Apple Watch apps.
- All NEW Health Dashboard features .
- The Health Dashboard now includes LAST 365, LAST 30, LAST 7 and CUSTOM ranges for more health analysis options.
- MAJOR REFRESH of the Apple Watch App with all new TODAY STATS and LAST WORKOUT views.
- You can now see both ACTIVE and TOTAL Calories on Apple Watch.
- Added Distance estimation and improved metrics for treadmill workouts!
- Need to lock your Apple Watch? FITIV’s customization options can auto-lock your Apple Watch for selected workout types!
- Fixed an issue with Auto-Pause not properly resuming on Apple Watch.
- Added direct linking to your MyFitnessPal account, making it harder to cheat on your diet.
- Added TrainingPeaks support for workout uploads.
- Access Spotify directly during your FITIV workouts.
- Got an obscure workout to track? Want to change your workout icons? Want to remove those workout types you’re not interested in? FITIV’s new workout customization options give you the power to tailor your workout list to your personal needs.
- FITIV now displays the last three used workout types at the top of the list to save you valuable seconds!
- Do you need even MORE customization options? Keep your workouts organized with our all new tagging and filtering options. You can now add custom, searchable workout tags to make your workout list much easier to analyze!
- Did we mention how customizable your workouts are now? Add GPS tracking to your custom workout types! Add intervals to custom workouts! If you love customization, we’ve got your back.
- GPS routes are now recoverable from Apple Health, just in case.
- Add samples to Apple Health directly from the FITIV dashboard! You can now update metrics like your weight without having to open Apple Health.
- Added Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and a few other metrics to Dashboard.
- Updated values presented in the Running Distance, Cycling Distance, Running Pace and Cycling Speed tiles in the Health Dashboard
- When does your week start? FITIV now allows you to change the start of the week to MONDAY under MORE > App Settings.
- Workout EDITS and DELETES can now be synced back to Apple Health.
- Add active calories or intervals to your spoken metrics!
- Last mile / km pace and average speed can now be displayed or used for voice feedback during GPS-tracked workouts.
- Other Minor tweaks and fixes!
Your feedback is extremely important to us! Please remember to rate and review the app if you like it, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly good and cheaper than Strava
This is a fully featured cycling app that integrates well with the Apple Watch.
I use it to track my heart rate in addition to route, speed, etc.
The only downsides I have found are:
You have to start the journey on the watch to track heart rate
Starting the journey on the watch has no way of seeing the current route (if you start on the phone you can)
The watch keeps losing connection to the app (it remembers all the data, so it's not a huge inconvenience)
I have used the cycle app to track walks to (as the walking app is a separate subscription), which can be done by starting it on the watch, this works very well.
I purchased the life time subscription as it was good value.
It can import data from Strava and the Apple health app.
I would recommend, and it was a lot cheaper than Strava.
Your MotiFIT Ride subscription will also work for MotiFIT Run and the main MotiFIT app. Just make sure you're signed into the same account on all three!
If it would work it would be great. But it crashed frequently on ios 11 and does some odd things with the gps during tracking. Seems very slow after a long ride to do anything and saved the same data to health 4 times. Shame. Its very pretty but buggy. Now deleted.
I used this app this morning and find it extremely useful. Where it comes into its own is on the road interfaced with an apple watch - this allows you to monitor your performance in real time. Pn completion the stats and graphs are excellent. Highly recommended
- MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- 118.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Membership (RIDE) £9.99
- FITIV (1 Year) £2.99
- MotiFIT (1 Month) £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.