FitMama – 5 Minute Postnatal Workouts for Mothers
Lose weight and get your body back after pregnancy with our 5 and 10 minute quick, easy & safe fat-busting home workouts - no equipment needed!
· Safe & effective post-pregnancy workouts for home or on-the-move
· 5 or 10 minute Superset exercises to burn fat fast and lose baby weight
· Select your time, body area, pace and let FitMama track your fitness progress for you
· Get special rewards that motivate you to keep going and not give up exercising whilst cheering you up for the day!
IMPORTANT: consult your physician first before beginning a new nutrition, yoga or fitness regimen, especially if you’ve just had a baby and/or experience postpartum body issues.
FitMama’s fat-burning exercises can help you target and tackle your problem body areas if you’ve just had a baby and don’t know how to lose postnatal baby weight, or to simply shape up at home if you are a busy mum with little time to exercise.
Our 5 and 10 minute exercises are based on ‘Supersets’ - two exercises done back-to-back to lose weight faster, with no equipment required! They’re super quick to see results fast - ideal as part of your postnatal weight loss regime, diet or plan.
· QUICK : Supersets that fit into your busy Mum routine – just 5 or 10 minute post-pregnancy exercises
· BODY ZONE: Workouts to focus on each body area – Lower, Middle and Upper Body, ideal for the post-partum period and targeting weight loss
· PACE: Choose your ideal pace to exercise with your preferred workouts – slow, medium or fast, a relief if you’re tender after childbirth or breastfeeding
· TRACKS: Progress tracker to help your visualise and track your success, by week and month and you can share your exercise achievements on social media like Facebook.
· EXPERT: Fitness workouts adapted by fitness experts for post-pregnancy body problems – helping to tighten muscles, tone your body and shape up your baby belly, waist line, arms, butt, thighs, legs, hips and sore back, neck and shoulders
· EVERYDAY: No special equipment needed – just everyday items, easy workouts to fit in before the school run, in between work & home life routine, when playing with baby or children or even whilst watching TV!
· GUIDES: Beautifully designed step-by-step Visual and Audio instructions & prompts for every exercise, to make sure you’re doing each movement correctly. Includes a ‘Right and Wrong Way to Exercise’ section to avoid common exercise mistakes especially useful for postpartum stage after having a baby.
FitMama will also provide you with inspirational quotes, funny images and motivational inserts in the app as a reward for your Fitness achievements!
*WHAT IS A SUPERSET?
- Supersets are two exercises done back-to-back with no rest in-between – so they speed up your heart rate and your metabolism
- This means you’ll burn fat faster and you’ll burn it for longer
- Your workout also takes far less time, so you’re less likely to get bored and give up!
- Each FitMama workout exercises 2+ muscle groups in 5 or 10 minutes
BENEFITS OF FitMama with In-App purchase version
> Enjoy 27 expertly designed post-pregnancy exercises including regular & seasonal content updates and extras!
> No advertising!
> All functions – pick your exercise time, body zone, pace and GO!
> Small-size app using less memory on your device
> The fastest updates the day a new exercise is published!
See More Apps on the Web at www.BeHappyMum.com
- Get support and advice on how to be happy and have fun with your children
Optimized for iPhone and iPad!
Email Developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Didn't expect it to be so easy
Usually the '5 minute workout' things I see marketed end up being longer or too hard to do. I'm so impressed with how this is actually easy for anyone but rly works. I can pause the exercise at any time if say someone knocks on the door, and I don't need to enter any progress info as it seems this is done for you. Also pleased to see proper warm up's are used people I always see people hurting in exercise having forgotten to warm up. Cheers, great app for me.
Need to create an account
I have about a thousand accounts set up for different things, and adding one more seems more hassle than it's worth, so I chose to skip that step. That meant that about 80% of the exercises were locked to me. Don't get me wrong, the exercises I could do were great, but I shouldn't have to create an account (and presumably be bombarded with spam emails) to access the exercises. The app should just be able to save what I've done as, realistically, nobody else will be using the app on my phone.
Brilliant tool for toning areas
Have just downloaded this app and it looks very good. You can select which areas you want to work on which, after having a baby is very helpful. Seeing that they are only short work outs too seems like they should be ok to fit into a small amount of free time!
- HappyMums Solutions Ltd
- 28.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2016 HappyMums Solutions Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 6 Months access to full content £3.99
- FitMama 3 Months Subscription £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.