• Work with expert trainers who will help you reach your fitness goals
• Easily track any workout you can imagine. Use any of our free workouts or make up your own.
• Stay motivated by joining the awesome Fitocracy community and meeting other fitness-minded folks
Fitocracy motivates you and helps you succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
* An App of the Year by Men's Journal *
* Mashable's Top Innovation in Health & Fitness Winner *
"This app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get it."
"Convinced that the new Fitocracy app has set a new high bar for iOS visual design. There's nothing else like it, just perfect."
"I used Fitocracy to track my fitness progress as I prepared for Miss America, and Fitocrats were a big part of my success. Being a part of such a supportive, encouraging online community made getting and staying in shape fun for me." - Miss America 2013
"It's like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's easily the best fitness tracker in the App Store."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
* Featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Kotaku, The NY Observer, Apple App Store, Men's Journal, Mashable *
• Incredible speed: arrange and track your workout with minimal effort.
• Powerfully flexible: rearrange workouts, add supersets and circuits, save routines, and more
• Free workout routines: get awesome workouts from the best fitness coaches, whether you're at home or at the gym
• Join fitness teams led by expert trainers who provide personalized workout and nutrition programs
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Beat quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
• Ultra motivation: Join an amazing community of supportive Fitocrats who will keep you motivated on your journey. If competition's your thing, there's plenty of that too.
• Import/Export: Syncs with RunKeeper, export history to images and files.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the iPhone app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Need any help getting started with Fitocracy? Check out this short and sweet walkthrough video! http://ftcy.co/188T3BJ
Want to see more? http://ftcy.co/1u2V51G
- Back button issue fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not without flaws but my preferred fitness tracker app
While I have seen a few bugs on occasion (very occasionally I have had workouts that “log” but then disappear); this is my preferred fitness tracker app by far, mainly due to the size and comprehensiveness of its exercise database (it doesn’t contain everything you want to do but is better then any other I have so far seen). Additionally; if it’s an aspect that interests you, the social side of the app has a very strong and supportive community.
Some of its strengths compared to the old workout log book is the ability to compare past workouts and PRs per exercise without searching, take notes for workouts and that there are videos/directions for exercises you may be unfamiliar with.
Just an Awesome app and amazing community !
Loved this app from the beginning. Great tracking tool especially for weightlifting and super community spirit. If you’re looking for a tracking app and motivation space that will boost you and make you feel proud this is the place for you. I def recommend becoming a member of ´the right mindset’ , or ‘motivational quotes and the hilarious ‘ one liner and lol pics ‘ and or ‘ hilarious non motivational quotes ‘ and ´ what makes you happy ‘ . In a nutshell do your workouts ? Participate or read the group , level up in the app and in your life, be happy! :D
I love the quests
They are a bit hard to use because they don’t load and even if you do the exercises they don’t always track... but I still think it’s a great feature—it motivates you to try new things! I did a pull up for the first time because I wanted to accomplish a quest. It’s a great feature.
- Fitocracy Inc.
- 52.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Fitocracy, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month of Hero £4.99
- 12 months of Hero £43.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.