Fitocracy-Fitness Community & Personal Coaching
By Fitocracy, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Work with expert trainers who will help you reach your fitness goals
• Easily track any workout you can imagine. Use any of our free workouts or make up your own.
• Stay motivated by joining the awesome Fitocracy community and meeting other fitness-minded folks
Fitocracy motivates you and helps you succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
* An App of the Year by Men's Journal *
* Mashable's Top Innovation in Health & Fitness Winner *
"This app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get it."
"Convinced that the new Fitocracy app has set a new high bar for iOS visual design. There's nothing else like it, just perfect."
"I used Fitocracy to track my fitness progress as I prepared for Miss America, and Fitocrats were a big part of my success. Being a part of such a supportive, encouraging online community made getting and staying in shape fun for me." - Miss America 2013
"It's like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's easily the best fitness tracker in the App Store."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
* Featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Kotaku, The NY Observer, Apple App Store, Men's Journal, Mashable *
• Incredible speed: arrange and track your workout with minimal effort.
• Powerfully flexible: rearrange workouts, add supersets and circuits, save routines, and more
• Free workout routines: get awesome workouts from the best fitness coaches, whether you're at home or at the gym
• Join fitness teams led by expert trainers who provide personalized workout and nutrition programs
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Beat quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
• Ultra motivation: Join an amazing community of supportive Fitocrats who will keep you motivated on your journey. If competition's your thing, there's plenty of that too.
• Import/Export: Syncs with RunKeeper, export history to images and files.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the iPhone app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Need any help getting started with Fitocracy? Check out this short and sweet walkthrough video! http://ftcy.co/188T3BJ
Want to see more? http://ftcy.co/1u2V51G
What's New in Version 3.5.3
Some frequently reported bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue with some links or images not loading in the feed!
- Fixed a bug that caused your levels not to show up your profile.
- Fixed issues in iOS 10.
Keep it up, y'all!
Works for competitive me
****2017: happy to bump back up to 4 stars, since it's been working consistently without crashes for a sustained period now, thankfully.
Still think the app needs a lot more updating / refreshing, as a lot of old features haven't come back, like quests****
***Down from 2 to 1 star, as ridiculous lack of support on the bugs - if I can't prop via the app, it's next to useless. Disappointing.
Website is still good, but this is an app rating***
**Update: downgraded from 5 to 2 stars as it crashes every time I try to prop anything. Way to lose one of the main feedback & encouragement elements!**
Love this app - for motivational point, quest & badge rewards, advice from other exercisers and just a good way to track & record my workouts.
Been using this for over 3 years and it is great. It tracks in a simple way. There is also a social element where you can meet other gym goers but it's also just optional to use. Though, I do wish they would update it more often though and add more workout variations. Some sort of Apple health integration would be nice too
Have found this to be the best tracker and the points system let's you know if you did a decent workout or not.
Also tracks your best records as well...really good feature
Not sure about the social aspects with levelling up etc though but could be good if you have lots of fitness Fanatic friends
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 16 December 2016
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Fitocracy Inc.
- © 2016 Fitocracy, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 month of Hero£4.99
- 12 months of Hero£43.99