FitSense is a revolutionary fitness app that has been developed in line with psychological research and directly tackles the key emotional reasons that drive people to quit their fitness routine.
Most people think motivation to exercise is down to willpower, but research shows that it’s far more than this. If you’ve spent your life dipping in and out of exercise and struggling to stick with anything long enough to yield the results you want, it’s down to one simple fact - the psychological needs that make you stick with something and form an enjoyable habit, have not been satisfied!
So, stop beating yourself up about being lazy or weak minded and start developing a healthy obsession with getting fit and feeling great. Your journey starts now, with FitSense.
* Get connected with the FitSense social feed. The social feed is the hub of all FitSense activity. You can follow and be followed, log your activity, share challenges, selfies and progress updates all on one screen! Updated in real time, you can stay connected to the FitSense community wherever you are, whatever time of day.
* FitSense educational content is regularly posted to your feed, helping you to expand your knowledge about fitness, nutrition, weight loss and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
* Receive regular workouts plan, designed for your specific goals and experience level.
* Create your own unlimited number of workout plans using the FitSense library of HD exercise videos. Select your exercises based on muscle groups you wish to target, the equipment you wish to use or the level of intensity.
* Receive daily meal plans created by the UK’s leading Nutritionists and follow the SixSense Nutrition philosophy, designed to make healthy choices instinctive
* Take regular progress pictures and share them with your FitSense friends and the FitSense Community to stay accountable
* Participate in challenges, compete with your friends and share your results with the FitSense Community
* Create a powerful narrative to your FitSense journey with FitSense Points. Points can be earned by completing challenges, following the SixSense Nutrition philosophy, creating and completing workouts and sharing your accomplishments! FitSense Points allows you to compete with your friends and level up, whilst allowing you to effectively track your progress
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
* FitSense is free to download. All customers are welcome to a free 30-day trial period.
* Subscription is on an auto renewing basis at a cost of £6.99 per month.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions can be managed, and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Please refer to the apple subscription policy.
* Just £1.75 per week (£6.99 per month)
* In this version we have improved the sign in process for club members to help ensure all users select the correct option
* This version also includes bug fixes that were identified in the previous version
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this for free and, when just logging in to book a class it asked me for my Apple password. Thinking I was just logging in to the app I entered it and now I’m being charged £6.99 a month!?! Please can you explain how to cancel this and return to the free usage.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for getting in touch. To unsubscribe, please follow these steps on your device - Go to the Apple home screen: Settings > iTunes and App Store>Apple ID (at top of screen)>View Apple ID>Subscriptions>FitSense>Use options to manage as required. It would be great if you could contact our support team on 01844 348300, as it would be good to get some further details so that we can ensure this is not an issue going forward.
Do I have to pay £6.99 a month? I’m confused as this is how I book my classes at my gym and I already pay their membership. Not sure why I need to pay this £6.99. Please help!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for getting in touch. It appears as though you may have initially signed up to the subscription option. You can unsubscribe by following these steps: Apple home screen: Settings > iTunes and App Store>Apple ID (at top of screen)>View Apple ID>Subscriptions>FitSense>Use options to manage as required. Once you have completed this, contact your club or our Support Team on 01844 348300, who will be able to help set up FitSense, and link it to your club. This will enable you to use FitSense free of charge!
I’ve downloaded this free app so why am I now getting an email saying I’m going to be charged £6.99 a month ??
Developer Response ,
Hi, firstly we appreciate you commenting, as we are able to help! If you are being asked to pay, then you will have initially signed up to the subscription option. You can unsubscribe by following these steps: Apple home screen: Settings > iTunes and App Store>Apple ID (at top of screen)>View Apple ID>Subscriptions>FitSense>Use options to manage as required. Then contact your club or our Support Team on 01844 348300, who will be able to assist with setting you up with FitSense and your associated club… Free of charge!
- Clubwise Software Ltd.
- 191.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 ClubWise Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- FitSense £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.