By Sacrificial Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Five Square is a thinkers' card game. It combines the simplicity and elegance of classic solitaire with the allure of strategic gameplay for a game that is irresistibly fun and curiously addictive.
Five Square was invented years ago by a 14-year-old boy named Nathan who wanted a card game that for once wouldn't just leave him waiting and wishing for good luck. After experimenting with countless ways of arranging and assigning rules to his cards, this was the simplest and most intriguing one. This was the one that stuck. Now it's been brought out of the dust and back into the spotlight by Nathan's 14-year-old son George and two of his talented and passionate friends.
• 2-Suit, 3-Suit, 4-Suit, and Challenge modes.
• Universal app that runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
• Easy-to-use interface.
• Helpful tips and instructions.
• Game state saved when interrupted.
• Statistics on wins, losses, skipped games and average score.
What's New in Version 2.0
At long last, we are thrilled to present this major upgrade to Five Square, bringing an abundance of fixes, features, and improvements.
The app has been completely rewritten to work quickly and smoothly on all of your devices, including your iPad.
Five Square 2.0 brings...
• Spectacularly beautiful new graphics throughout the app, making it exceptionally fun and a pleasure to use.
• Universal support for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Now you can enjoy the simplicity and elegance of Five Square on every single one of your devices.
• Entirely rewritten "How to Play" text making it much easier to get started playing right away.
• Brand new "About Five Square" text telling the curious story of how this app came to be.
• New "2 Suit" gameplay mode for those players that just want a quick and easy game.
• New setting to remove face cards from the deck, also simplifying the game and making the jump between modes a little less steep.
• Toolbar slides up on the iPhone to reveal a gorgeous new wooden auxiliary view (and popovers on the iPad) to hold all of this awesome new content.
• Support for all of the newest operating systems, ensuring that you can continue to enjoy the app as you update and improve your devices.
• Countless other tweaks and improvements that will make you smile.
Note: For previous users of 1.0 and 1.1, this update will import all of your settings and statistics, but will not restore the state of the current game you are playing. Also note that this release takes away the option to save layouts; we're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
We hope you enjoy this exciting new app!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 August 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sacrificial Software, LLC
- © 2011 Opt-6 Products, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.