Walking past a pot hole, an abandoned car, or some graffiti? Now you can pull your iPhone out of your pocket, and in just a few seconds create a report for the responsible local authority.
Based on the award winning mySociety website, FixMyStreet turns your iPhone into a way to help you clean up your local area, wherever you live in Great Britain.
- Fixed issue with pins not always appearing when zooming the map
- "Show my name publicly" is now unticked by default
- Fixed bug where "undefined" would show instead of correct text
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, works well in my area (oxfordshire), but two things:
1) Need to be able to zoom in a bit further on the maps
2) need to be able to filter out the completed reports and/or filter by report type. Otherwise you can get dosens of reprts cloggin up a map section and you don’t know if they are reporting the thing you want to report or something else.
Works for me
If a Council doesn't accept reports then what does it say about the council? Reported a pothole on a NSL road in Wiltshire only to find they don't accept reports from fix my street. Rang directly to report. Details taken but hold wasn't repaired for weeks. How many motorists had their suspension damaged? This app works well in Dorset.
Limited functionality compared to the FixMyStreet website. I am able to raise a new report but I cannot view my previous reports. Instead I need to manually find my previous reports on the map and then I am directed out of the app to the website if I want to look at the status or provide an update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.