Upload, access, organise, edit and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Recent problem after years of Pro account
Have used for many years and switched to App a couple of years back. Love Flickr but in recent weeks have not been able to load the app at all- crashes every time. Had my iPhone 6 for nearly 2 years and never had a problem - hence only 4 star rating. Cannot log on using desktop either due to conflict of user name and email address? Pro account is worth the small fee as it's a great way to archive and share your photo history with friends and groups. Hoping for an update soon to fix this current bug!
I reported this issue in the above review in June and astonished there is still no solution now it's October - I even got stuck in the feedback page trying to post this comment! There are many similar queries in the app support section!!!
An excellent resource
Nothing is perfect, but to me Flickr gets close despite the occasional glitches. It’s easy to upload images, easy to set up albums and galleries, easy to change details or replace an image, and best of all it’s easy to search for anything. Sometimes using the map feature is very slow and clunky, and occasionally uploading is a bit slow. But overall it works a lot better than a personal web site does, especially regarding searches. I like it, and hope that the transition to Smugmug doesn’t change it for the worst.
For all types of photos from family, travel, relationship to plain bizarre I find the app easy to use and a joy to view and show the photos at a later time.
On a developmental note I look forward to being able to see the relationship levels in both directions (friends or family or plain follow) when using the app as opposed to having to revert to the pc version. But a minor matter that does not warrant losing a star.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 115.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Yahoo! Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.