Upload, access, organise, edit and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Recent problem after years of Pro account
Have used for many years and switched to App a couple of years back. Love Flickr but in recent weeks have not been able to load the app at all- crashes every time. Had my iPhone 6 for nearly 2 years and never had a problem - hence only 4 star rating. Cannot log on using desktop either due to conflict of user name and email address? Pro account is worth the small fee as it's a great way to archive and share your photo history with friends and groups. Hoping for an update soon to fix this current bug!
I reported this issue in the above review in June and astonished there is still no solution now it's October - I even got stuck in the feedback page trying to post this comment! There are many similar queries in the app support section!!!
Had the app for years on various different products (laptop, iPad and 2 different iPhones) and never had any real problems. I have a couple of accounts and have never struggled accessing any of these accounts. All my photos upload very quickly and it is very easy to put a title, description and put them in an album.
One slight problem it seems sometimes pictures will upload and disappear but I close the app and reopen and they all appear. Not really an issue as they reappear after closing and opening the app back up, this really doesn’t bother me though as it doesn’t happen that often probably 3 times this year.
Flickr is brilliant
I adore Flickr. It's a great place to share your images to gauge what people's opinions are. The search function has been improved enormously. It's a useful aid to travel. When browsing images there is sometimes something remarkable which catches the eye. Sometimes a place I had never seen or heard of goes on my list of travel destinations. Such a brilliant idea. All I wish is that people would only put interesting and good photos rather than just everything. Thank god they have dropped the idea of auto uploading everything. It should only be interesting, artistic and things they consider are good.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 115.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Flickr, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.