Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organise, edit and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Another quick patch to keep your Flickr camera roll in fit and fighting shape. Here's a reminder of what Flickr 4.0 brought you:
• Put your free 1000GB to work like never before - auto-uploadr now grabs all photos and videos on your device, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• A timeline view with improved browsing, organization and sharing.
• Flickr got a facelift with an all new elegant, approachable look and feel to match your spiffy new camera roll.
• Unleash your creativity with photo edits straight from your Flickr photos.
• New and enhanced photo filters to help get your snaps share-ready.
• Share to Instagram.
We think we can always do better so this is what we've quickly patched to improve your experience:
- Save full size original videos and photos to your device from Flickr.
- Performance enhancements and stability improvements.
- Visual tweaks and polish
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store - We’d be forever grateful! And as always, get in touch if you need support: http://ow.ly/InFYC
We are constantly working to bring you the best version of Flickr. An easy way to make sure you have the latest and greatest without manually checking here is to turn on Automatic Downloads. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads, and turn on Updates.
Does all the stuff I need it to do
My main interface for Flickr is on my MacBook so, for me, the app does all the stuff I need it to. It looks great with all the white space and is very responsive which is something that shouldn't be taken for granted. How do you make this great app even better? Consistency in navigation - I'd love to see the "take me to the top" arrow that I've seen in Explore appear on individual photostreams. Like some others have commented, the ability to select multiple photos to upload to a group would be nice (not essential, but a little helping hand). Loving it though - super stuff!
Decent app, just needs a few tweaks
A very good app in my opinion, I use it regularly for my photography work, and I am happy with it. Photos are easily to upload, very quick as well, editing info has been made easier, search facility is a dream. Not perfect though, bottom menu is confusing (icon wise), I'm not sure it's actually needed, all appropriate options could be included at the top. Also a bit annoying that you can't add photos to multiple groups and have to do it one at a time, a very tedious task. Overall 4/5, great app, just needs a bit of work
Enjoy the convenience of being able to view Flickr anywhere there is a data signal. I probably don't use it to its full capability but still, for inspiration, Viewing my and others' photos, it's perfect. Intuitive navigation and flicking photos off the full screen view is great. If there was one thing I'd change it'd be not having to scroll to the top of a gallery to go back to previous. A drag from the extreme left of the screen might be an idea?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 26 May 2015
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.