Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organise, edit and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.7
Flickr for iOS 9 is here!
• 3D Touch: With a light press, preview photos, people, notifications and more.
• 3D Touch Extended: In your camera roll, we’ve added something unique to help you find your best shot. Press a photo to preview, then move your finger left/right to quickly page through neighboring photos. Once you’ve found your favorite, press harder to Pop full-screen.
• Spotlight Search: Find your albums, groups and recently-viewed items without opening the app.
• Universal links: Links you share now open directly in the Flickr app instead of Safari.
• App Icon Shortcuts: Access common actions from your homescreen by pressing firmly on our icon.
We’ve also fixed a number of crashes and bugs as well, so please keep the feedback coming! Reach us at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245 or https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246 for iPad
Great app but...
I have to agree with some other reviews in that I never imagined I would give this app less than 5 stars but the little flaws out-weigh the list of great features on this app.
The first issue is its ability to update. It is far slower updating than the desktop/PC version, in that it doesn't list give an accurate account of views/faves/comments. Some photos I have posted have been viewed over 100 times within a few hours, yet the iPad app shows less than half the amount.
The other flaw (again, as mentioned by other reviewers) is its inability to dissociate itself with the desktop version when searching in the iPads Internet browser. There are more functions on the full site than on the app so please let me access those features through my browser.
On the other hand, I love that this site/app is for serious photographers, wether they be professionals or amateurs. I also like that it cuts out the social media crap of it and sticks to the appreciation of other people's work.
Does not let me access the groups I have created. My iPad says "This group is getting going. Check back later" but nothing after a couple of days. My Windows acknowledges the groups but will not let me add files as it says they don't meet my rules but I have not set up any rules. I have tried to respond to an invitation to join the groups that I sent myself but the link does not work. The groups are recognised in a search. I have also tried to link my albums to Facebook but it only covers a small number of files. OK for simply showing off pictures but for anything else extremely frustrating..........
I never thought I'd give this amazing app anything less than five stars. Sadly, no longer. In recent months, it has become unstable on my iPad Mini. Just as you write a caption or some tags, it vanishes down a dark hole and you have to start all over again. Such a pity because all photos and videos are displayed wonderfully. Please fix asap and earn back your five stars + (Problem fixed before my very eyes, thank you. And here comes my 5 stars).
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 02 December 2015
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes