Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organise, edit and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.5
Another quick patch to keep your Flickr camera roll in fit and fighting shape. Here's a reminder of what Flickr 4.0 brought you:
• Put your free 1000GB to work like never before - auto-uploadr now grabs all photos and videos on your device, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• A timeline view with improved browsing, organization and sharing.
• Flickr got a facelift with an all new elegant, approachable look and feel to match your spiffy new camera roll.
• Unleash your creativity with photo edits straight from your Flickr photos.
• New and enhanced photo filters to help get your snaps share-ready.
• Share to Instagram.
We're always eager to deliver the best experience to you that we can. This time you'll see some bug fixes, stability improvements and performance enhancements.
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store - We’d be forever grateful! And as always, get in touch if you need support: http://ow.ly/InFYC
We are constantly working to bring you the best version of Flickr. An easy way to make sure you have the latest and greatest without manually checking here is to turn on Automatic Downloads. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads, and turn on Updates.
Good alternative to iCloud photos
Having run out of space, and not wanting to spend lots on iCloud storage, I see Flickr now offers a quite similar solution but with better cross platform presence. The very generous 1TB of space is brilliant, thank you.
Like the previous review, I found I had to reinstall after uploading all my photos because it consumed vast amounts of space (which was the problem I was trying to solve). I guess I'll have to do this periodically. It matched existing photos when I did this, so was not too big a problem.
I'd very much like to be able to locate on map directly in the iOS app. I know I can do this on Flickr centrally, but the app doesn't support it. Nor does it appear to bring the location with downloaded photos, so I can't use the apple map view with Flickr geolocation either. Please could you include this in the exif data on download.
Great on iPad....
Flickr has always been my favourite photo stream. I've been a pro member for years, enjoying the expensive, but fun, benefits of Stats and no ads. There seem to be no stats on the iPad version, unless I can't find them. This version is the smoothest and quickest way to browse Flickr, it's not 5 Star material yet. Improvements in adding to groups should be looked at. Only being able to add one at a time is tedious. When I'm uploading I tend to choose to use my laptop but for browsing I use this version mainly down to how quick and smooth it all is. Recommended app 🐸
Amazing app but has started force closing
I love this app for its simplicity and generous storage and recommend it to everyone who complains about lack of space. However recently when ever I try to open the app it just force closes. I've downloaded the app again and it seems to be fine until I try to turn on auto uploaded. Otherwise a 5 star app!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 10 September 2015
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.