Free, live flight tracker and flight status from FlightAware for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch!
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and tracking map of any commercial flight worldwide. It can also track general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Search by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Push notifications for flight departure/arrival info as well as cancellations, gate changes, delays, and diversions.
Subscription Product Options
Ad Remove - Removes all advertisements from app
Ad Remove is available for $0.99/month or $5.99/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
- We fixed a problem where we weren't showing the filed speed on the flight details page in some cases.
- We fixed a problem with the flight duration if the flight was delayed.
- We fixed a problem with some items throughout the app not responding to a theme change.
- We updated the settings menu to make it easier to access the items within.
- We fixed a problem that would not search the entire, entered search string if you tapped the search button quickly.
- We fixed a problem where the track for a flight was disconnected from its plane in some instances.
- We fixed a problem where the nearby map would bounce back and forth between the user's current location and the selected airport when going from airport to airport.
- We fixed a problem with the display of departing and arriving aircraft for a selected airport when navigating through multiple flights.
- We added a plane icon to the alert row on the landing page for GA aircraft so that users can view the best flight available by tapping on it.
- We fixed a problem where the nearby map would lose its focus when returning from the delays screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Every time I use this and I travel a lot , I find the flight I’m watching can vanish. For example today the BA1476 has a relative of mine on from Heathrow to Glasgow . I watched the flight on the iPhone app taxi out and now it’s vanished . Yesterday and tomorrow’s flights are there but today’s just says no flight . I check on flightradar and it’s in the sky on its way . I go back to flyaware and ba1476 for today the 28th march says no flight . Must be a database glitch somewhere .
This little app is great for following the flights around the world, and so accurate. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to follow flights and flight times. Keep up the good work
Wife has been away to Dubai.
Used this app for years to check on arrivals of family members. Helps with knowing how long you’ve got left to tidy up before ‘er indoors gets back home.
- 210.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FlightAware
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Remove - 1 Year £4.99
- Ad Remove - 1 Month £0.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.