By Red Robot Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flip Maps is a simple way to bookmark and share places.
Create a new map from your current location, add notes, take a video or photo of the location and save it to your Flip Maps. You can create a whole book of maps and share them them with your friends via email!
Flip Maps makes it easy to keep notes on where you've been, would like to go, and helps you keep track of great places you find. You could create a map with the great café you found in Paris, or a great beach you found in Australia or create a whole book of maps to help you keep track of the places you want to remember or want to go back to.
Flip Maps will cache and store as many maps as possible so they are available to you offline while you're not connected to the internet!
- Smooth, slick page-turn animation and high-resolution images make it feel like flicking though a real notepad!
- Share your maps with friends via email
- Add notes and photos / videos to your maps
- Hold and drag the pin while editing to drag the pin to a new location
- Tap on the address text to recenter the map
- Tap and hold on the address to copy the address and get directions
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Changes to listing category
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 20 July 2012
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Developer: Red Robot Studios Ltd
- © Red Robot Studios Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.