Flipboard curates the world's stories so you can focus on investing in yourself, staying informed, and getting involved. With curated packages that offer insights and inspiration for any interest, Flipboard will make you feel like you’ve spent your time well.
Used by millions of people every day, the award-winning Flipboard gathers together news, popular stories and conversations to give you the full perspective and lets you easily share the best ideas with others.
Download the app, pick your interests, and Flipboard creates a Smart Magazine for each topic, automatically filled with articles, videos and tweets, so that you can sit back and flip through the latest and greatest stories of our time. Focus on what matters to you, not the random posts of other people’s lives.
When you find stories you want to read later or worth other people’s time, use the + to flip them into your own personal magazines. You can curate any kind of content for yourself, for others, and even as a group (teams, families or friends). Share your magazines so they can be appreciated by others with similar interests.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR TIME ON FLIPBOARD:
• Read stories from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, The Washington Post, Axios, CNN Money, Wired, National Geographic, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, and thousands more top publications from around the world.
• Design your Smart Magazines - Bundle together sources, people and even hashtags.
• Use the Home Carousel as Your Personal Newsstand — Put up to 9 of your favorite Smart Magazines here for quick access to the stuff you love.
• Read The Daily Edition — Keep up with the news in our daily roundup of important stories, hand-picked by our editorial team.
• Curate your perspective — Collect stories around specific themes and add them to personal magazines.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 26 local editions, including versions for Australia, Brazil, Turkey, India, and China
Keep up with Flipboard
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard and interviews with actors, writers, musicians and more, follow us on:
For videos on how to use Flipboard, visit https://about.flipboard.com/tutorials/.
We’d love to hear what you think about the all-new Flipboard. Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Helping people understand the world and find great stories worth their time means we need to get better everyday—so today we’re optimizing and fixing bugs.
Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app under Settings, Help & Feedback, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Flipboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Create your own news magazine on topics that interest you most.
What would make it perfect....
This is my most used app (as iOS 12 devastatingly informs me every week ) what would make it perfect would be if I could block content from certain feeds. For example I get a tantalised by an article, click through to read, and then find I have to sign up or pay to read the article. Well I’m not going to, and if everyone was doing that I’d give up on the app. An example of who does this are articles from ‘Experteer’ and ‘Muscle & Fitness’. I would just like to be able to stop Flipboard returning results from them. Also, intrusive adverts that open up the App Store. For example ‘Wish’. That’s aggressive advertising when I’m happily flipping away and it keeps directing me to the Wish app. I just want to be able to be like.. okay.. I’ve seen your advert and I’m not interested. Other than that it’s a top app.
The Most Used App in my Library
By far exceeding, in usage time, than any other app. I use on my iPad 9.7 Pro is Flipboard. Apart from regular magazine that I subscribe to I also have over 30 personal magazines that I use to store, and make available, articles from the internet.
By channeling similar types of content pieces and co-ordinating them with regular items from appropriate English language sources, Washington Post, Guardian and others I can keep abreast of news wishing the UK and a breadth of foreign news.
In addition using the technical magazines I can keep up with scientific and technological innovations. I am a voracious reader and suggest that half of my reading material is gleaned via Flipboard...Great application that I wouldn't be without...
- Flipboard, Inc.
- 100.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Flipboard Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.