Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
By Flipboard Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flipboard is your personal magazine, at your desk, in your back pocket or on your wrist. Filled with stories, photos and videos on any interest, it’s a single place to keep up with your world. And now, if you want just a few highlights, the top ten stories can be sent right to your Apple Watch. Scan a summary, save it to a Flipboard magazine or share it with a friend. Collecting and sharing stories you care about has never been easier.
Flipboard is your personal magazine. Used by millions of people everyday, it’s a single place to keep up on the news, follow topics you care about and share stories, videos and photos that influence you.
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The Financial Times, The Guardian, The Telegraph, and Grazia.UK on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on iPhone (or Cover Stories on iPad) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On iPad, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
What's New in Version 3.2.6
-Further customize your Flipboard by muting content sources that you don't want to see.
Apple Watch Review
I absolutely love Flipboard for my iPhone 6 Plus; I get the majority of my news here from the curated magazines I've selected to follow . . . however although usage on the Apple Watch will be fairly restricted due to the size of the screen, only being able to see the Top Stories is rather limiting. Ideally I'd like to be able to choose the magazine these stories come from rather than choosing between several categories that don't interest me. Not too much use for me at the moment; but was one of the Watch's selling points for me for quick access to the content I want.
Can't fault it
first time to review any app, personally I can not fault it as a newsreader and for business.
I know there has been criticism of the iwatch app but for tablet and phone I find this a great way to read news, and for a business, a socially more informal way to attract and interact with your audience because you can post your news and interesting other related news in a clever readable format- Many thanks
A very enjoyable informative way to view news you are actually interested from the net!
A most Brilliant app and a great way to keep up with people, events, places and even your hobbies! A great way to share as well as gather information! Once you have used it you do not want to be without it in keeping up with this busy old world!
- Category: News
- Updated: 14 April 2015
- Version: 3.2.6
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Flipboard, Inc.
- © 2010-2015 Flipboard Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.