• App of the Day in App Store in over 30 countries
• #1 in Health & Fitness Category among female health apps in the U.S. and over 100 countries worldwide
• The most downloaded Health & Fitness app in January 2018 worldwide
• Partner of United Nations Population Fund in the area of reproductive health
• Best fertility app 2017 - over 2,000,000 women got pregnant with Flo fem
• Featured in Vogue, Glamour, Women’s Health, Refinery29, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Venture Beat, MTV, The Guardian and more
Flo fem Period Tracker, Ovulation & Fertility Calendar! It’s a smart and simple female period tracker, helpful pregnancy week by week app, accurate ovulation and fertility calendar and PMS symptoms tracker for women all over the world. Flo fem Period Tracker not only tracks your period accurately, but it’s also a reliable pregnancy calculator, ovulation calendar, and true fertility friend for you. It’s the first period app, pregnancy calculator, fertility and ovulation calendar for womеn that uses machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular periods, can rely on this health tracker. Log your menstruation days in a handy period calendar, ovulation and fertility tracker, schedule menstrual cycle reminders, record moods and PMS symptoms, use a due date calculator, follow a pregnancy calendar and take full control of your health.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Confused by PMS symptoms? Want to take your birth control pills in time? With Flo fem female period tracker, ovulation and fertility calendar it’s easy to keep track of your menstrual cycle.
PERIOD & OVULATION & FERTILITY CALENDAR
• Track your cycle, period and PMS
• Log the start date, the end date of menstruation and fertile days
• Follow days favorable for conception in the fertility calendar
• Get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation and fertility
• Log more symptoms to get improved predictions if you have irregular periods
PREGNANCY CALCULATOR (PREGNANCY CALENDAR) & TRACKER
• See countdown to the birth of the baby
• Track the week of pregnancy
• Get interesting articles on pregnancy
• Keep your cycle, ovulation, fertility and symptoms history
• Analyze your cycle and period duration, weight changes and activity during the cycle
• See the graph of your BBT and ovulation
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
• Find out more about your body, cycle, ovulation and fertility
• Get daily health insights based on your data
Want more from Flo? Get Flo Premium and enjoy:
• Period Predictions Enhanced by Data Science Algorithms
• Personalized Insights Based on Your Symptoms and Cycle Phase
• Detecting Physical and Emotional Patterns
• Full Health Report for Doctor
Our standard subscription options are: 1-month subscription for $9.99, 3-month subscription for $19.99, 6-month subscription for $39.99, 1-year subscription for $49.99 or equal to the same price tier as Apple App Store Matrix determines as the equivalent of subscription price in USD.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Download this period diary and join millions of women who trust their cycles to Flo fem Period & Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calendar.
A new useful update is live now and the next one is coming soon!
What’s new in this version:
- We've added new interesting insights and improved cycle predictions
- Minor bugs fixed.
We carefully read your reviews so don’t forget to write about the features you like in the app and about the things you’d like to change.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply track your menstrual cycle in a handy calendar format.
Best Menstruation app on the market
I’d recommend this app to any menstruating female. It is an app that has many helpful features such as mood trackers and of course a period diary. It always has the ability to send notifications along with anonymous chat and many useful insights. If you're looking for a period app with mood and symptoms and how heavy your period is and how it differs this is the best one on the market right now. (But tbh I think another feature like tracking your diet and more detailed visuals and smarter assistance when logging period symptoms dates and things like that, even though that may be highly ambitious. I think the mood tracker should mirror in app purchased apps daylio as that app is great for checking your mood but important features are not free of charge, so I think if flo would allow you to log your emotions and have features such as daylio would save me alot of money. Also if it could tell me if what I’m eating would have an affect of my period or pregnancy or whatever rather than just my water intake, maybe a what did you eat tab or something I don’t really know what I’m requesting for. Also automatic sleep tracker another request/suggestion from in app purchasable apps). Overall my opinion of the app is that it is great and very very useful.
Better than the others out there
I’ve been a user of a particular period tracking app for a while now and decided to have a change after that one wasn’t really working for me how I wanted it to. I came across Flo and I wish I had been using it way before now! I love how the app responds to your symptoms and changes your predictions according to what you are experiencing at certain points in your cycle (something that was clearly missing from the other app). I haven’t been using the app for long, so I can only assume that it will get better with time/more to work from. What is great about Flo is that it makes you want to use it on a day to day basis to keep the app as accurate as possible. The only suggestion I have to improve it would to have “custom settings” where you could add your own symptoms. I know that there is currently a notes screen but it is hard to keep a track on specific individual symptoms should you record them in this way (for example leg pain). This wouldn’t have to necessarily have an impact on cycle predictions, it would just be nice to keep a track on certain symptoms that aren’t currently listed. Anyways, this app is fab and I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- FLO HEALTH, INC.
- 178.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © FLO HEALTH, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Period Tracker Premium 1 year £43.99
- Flo Premium £9.49
- Period Tracker Premium 1 month £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.