Flow Free* is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,500 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
* "Flow", "Flow Free", and the Flow Free icon are trademarks registered internationally, including in the United States, to Big Duck Games®, LLC (reg. #s 4,395,937, 4,320,256 and 4,356,856).
New Packs! Happy Holidays!
- New free Worm Pack and Inkblot Pack
- Jumbo Courtyard Pack is now available for purchase or included with Unlock All Packs
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but.....
I love this game, it’s simple but great fun. Just challenging enough to not put you off but not so simple that it’s too easy. Both my young son and my bf love playing it too. My only major concern is the adverts that keep popping up without warning. I don’t have an issue with the adverts so much as the content. They are regularly advertising a horror movie, that’s all fine when it’s me playing but this is not content I want my 6yo some to see. Sort it out please, my son loves this app as much as I do but I can’t even consider letting him play it while these ads are operating. Please get them changed to something more family friendly so my son can start playing again
Not very leftie friendly?
I love this game, but as a leftie I often struggle to control it! As I cannot see where I am dragging the lines, far too often I am frustrated to find that it has cut through a colour I’d already completed or has not followed the edge of the board, meaning I’ll have to restart in order to get the perfect rating! This game would be a lot more enjoyable if the lines better snapped to the edges of the board or free squares, or if the finished lines locked in once they were done? I am addicted to this game but far too often I am frustrated by having to do each level twice to perfect it.
Also perhaps hints could be earned by watching adverts?
forced into insanity
I love this game. I played it a few years back and even googled it the other day so I could find it and reload and play again. Like others that have left reviews my problem is with the adverts or should I say advert, as so far there has only been one. I don’t mind adverts but this one does not run the length of it’s ad unless you ‘play’ it and at the end there is no option to leave the advert ie no ‘x’ to press on, only install. And the ad pops up every level almost. I’m feeling disappointed and somewhat bullied by this advert already and am so tempted to now remove free flow from my games simply because of this ad. I refuse to pay to be rid of adverts. I don’t have very much money which is why I play free games and put up with the ads but you don’t get anyway out of this ad. There is no escape
- Big Duck Games LLC
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Big Duck Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Hints £0.99
- 20 Hints £2.99
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads £3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.