By Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the official FluView Influenza-Like Illness Activity mobile application created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
With this application, you can:
- Explore Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) Activity Levels across the US
- View ILI trends over several weeks
- Get on-demand access to state health department websites for local surveillance information
One of seven FluView surveillance components is to track information received from the U.S. Outpatient Influenza-like Illness Surveillance Network (ILINet). This application displays ILI activity levels based on the percent of outpatient visits in a jurisdiction due to ILI compared to the average percent of ILI visits that occur during weeks with little or no influenza virus circulation (non-influenza weeks). ILINet consists of more than 3,000 health care providers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands reporting more than 30 million patient visits each year.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/overview.htm#Outpatient
- Category: Medical
- Released: 27 March 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.