Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your eBoarding Pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
What’s new in version 4.15:
• Several bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
New Orleans Check In
As an extensive traveller I’ve had good and bad experiences when dealing with check in staff or border control. The guy who checked me in at New Orleans to JFK on 23rd August 18 was on a different kind of level of rude. Did not even acknowledge me speaking with him, made a hand gesture to have my ID passed to him, took my bag turned and put on the trolley. I wasn’t sure if he was finished and was standing waiting for some indication of what to do next as it was kerb side check in - he didn’t even say on you way or that’s you complete and just shouted next. No friendly eye contact either - clearly someone who doesn’t like his job or people for that matter. We can all have a bad day but no excuse for ignorance.
Best of the best
I love flying delta.. the care and customer service is outstanding.. food is great... I don’t like eating onboard food but delta is exceptional... the movie selection is great.. seats are comfortable and always enjoy my flight.. ohhh and I always collect my miles on the delta app... easy... love it
Useless price of crap.
2 people to check in, the app processes the first person, and will not allow the second person to check in. Ever. Just keeps giving the option to re-check in the person who has already checked in (but without all the information previously input.... so why bother?) and has a boarding pass already. Really bloody helpful....
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.