Fly Tyer - Step by Step Fly Tying Patterns
By Webelinx DOO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get “Fly Tyer” app and learn how to make your own fishing flies! Watch fly tying photo tutorials and learn how to tie different fly patterns adjusted to all types of fish and all weather conditions!
- Step-by-step fly tying tutorials
- Experienced tiers show you how to tie: dry flies, wet flies, soft hackles, emergers, nymphs, terrestrials, bucktails and streamers, bugs and much more!
- Fly tying instructions, fly patterns and information on fly tying tools and materials!
- Learn how to tie the most effective fly pattern styles for all types of fish: trout, brown, salmon, steelhead, bass, pike, carp, bonefish, tarpon and more!
- Different flies for different water conditions: dry, wet, nymphs…
- Patterns which are tested and proven to effectively attract fish in some rivers in Colorado, Alaska, Montana, New York, Florida, and so on!
- Learn how to choose the best threads, hooks and feathers, as well as other fly tying equipment such as: hairs, furs and other body and tail parts!
- How to tie well known flies which are proven to be effective on many locations and under all conditions, and which you can tie easily in just few steps!
What's New in Version 1.5
- Minor changes
- Enjoy the update!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 22 February 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Webelinx DOO
- © Webelinx
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.