BBC Focus Magazine - Science, Technology, Wonders of the Universe and Gadget Reviews
By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** FREE 60-Day Trial: For a limited time only, get the current issue plus the next issues published during the next 2 months at no cost when you start a FREE 60-day trial! Cancel at any point during the trial. Offer ends midnight 31st May. ***
BBC Focus Magazine is the BBC’s award winning science and technology magazine
The science magazine for the Inquisitive mind. Every month Focus brings you all that's new and exciting in science, technology and the natural world.
Our expert team bring you fascinating, authoritative articles that are illustrated with stunning images, to explain the science behind the world around you. With topics such as the death of the sun, gay genetics, tech fixes for climate change and future space travel, you just won’t be able to put it down.
The brand new iPad and iPhone editions bring you:
· Stunning additional images to the print magazine in our Mega Pixel section
· Audio interviews with the finest minds in science and technology
· Video content covering the hottest topics
· Interactive 360 degree photography
· Redesigned and optimised content layout
· All in glorious retina display
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £2.49 - €2.99 - $2.99
• 1 year £27.99 - €36.99 - $36.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
What's New in Version 3.3.56
- Bug fixes and Improvements
Better user interface but still no crossword
The new user interface for this digital edition is much better. The old one was far too complex - all I want to do is read the articles, view the images and click a few links to relevant videos, just what the latest version does. It's a great shame they have dropped the crossword, which was always a good bit of exercise after reading the mag.
Good not great
It is a good magazine where you can find interesting articles and expand your knowledge, it's okay to pass the time but you can see there is a lot of nonsense to fill the magazine up
First read this magazine in local doctors..very pleased to find it on iPad..
- Category: News
- Updated: 13 May 2016
- Version: 3.3.56
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- August 2014£3.99
- World in Motion: England's StoryFree
- BBC Focus Magazine£2.99
- October 2012£3.99
- January 2015£3.99
- August 2013£3.99
- Summer issue£3.99