BBC Focus Magazine - Science, Technology, Wonders of the Universe and Gadget Reviews
By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Cyber Week Sale: We're kicking off our Black Friday Weekender & Cyber Monday sale early by discounting a selection of back issues to just 99p each! So if you've missed an issue or simply want to try one out, download yours before midnight 30th November 2015. ***
Focus Science & Technology is the BBC’s award winning science and technology magazine
** Winner of Digital Magazine Awards Science & Nature Magazine of the Year 2012 **
The science magazine for the Inquisitive mind. Every month Focus brings you all that's new and exciting in science, technology and the natural world.
Our expert team bring you fascinating, authoritative articles that are illustrated with stunning images, to explain the science behind the world around you
The brand new iPad and iPhone editions bring you:
· Stunning additional images to the print magazine in our Mega Pixel section
· Audio interviews with the finest minds in science and technology
· Video content covering the hottest topics
· Interactive 360 degree photography
· Redesigned and optimised content layout
· All in glorious retina display
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £2.49 - €2.99 - $2.99
• 1 year £27.99 - €36.99 - $36.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
What's New in Version 3.3.48
- Various minor bug fixes so things run more smoothly
Fab magazine great info but on my iPad ios9 maybe getting there
Over the last year I've experienced a variety of issues. There has always been someone from the focus team helpline to help me figure it out, thank you.
I'm now on iOS 9 maybe the issues with the downloads to my iPad are being ironed out, I hope so, onward and upward.
Apple have been most difficult to deal with. I just struggle on regardless.
Yes there are programming issues but I feel apple and iOS are equally to blame.
I love this magazine, I'm no real science graduate just well read.
Brain food to google.
This latest update is a big improvement. It downloads faster and doesn't crash
App was working fine until last update. Now it keeps crashing whenever I try to launch it on the iPhone 6 on iOS 9. Great app nonetheless and I hope this issue is resolved soon.
- Category: News
- Updated: 05 November 2015
- Version: 3.3.48
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- August 2014£3.99
- World in Motion: England's StoryFree
- October 2012£3.99
- July 2015£3.99
- January 2015£3.99
- August 2013£3.99
- Summer issue£3.99