Log for 25 Minute Workout
By Pinnacle Apps Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The app is to help you monitor your progress while following a 25 minute workout.
Tracking your workout progress has never been easier! No more messing about with pen and paper or filling out sheets whilst exercising, simply use the app to log your progress.
The aim of the app is to act as a log for people who are starting out with a 25 minute workout program or people who are already completing the workout. The app is simply a tracking device, to use the app, you first need to purchase a 25 minute workout.
The app allows you to store and track your progress and monitor how well you are doing and how far you have come. The app also allows for multiple users, so you can store results for multiple people.
The app contains a list of the workouts and for each workout you can:
- Log the date the workout was complete
- Log your weight
- Log measurements such as waist, chest, hips, arms, legs, body fat %, heart rate and calories burnt
- Add notes to accompany each workout
- Add multiple photos with an accompanying note
- Share on Facebook and twitter that you have completed a particular workout and share any photos you have added
- for iOS 8 users on compatible devices you have the ability to sync your Weight, Body Fat %, Heart Rate and Calories Burnt with HealthKit, making it easier for apps to work together. You have complete control over what is shared with HealthKit and this can be turned off at any time.
There is a photos screen where you can at a glance quickly see how far you have come, moving through the photos with a swipe of a finger.
We've also included a Graph screen, where you can view your progress of weight and measurements in a graphical view.
And lastly there is a settings screen where you can:
- add new users, as many users as you like can use the app
- edit existing users
- set what units you would like to use in the app when logging weight and measurements
- Export all recorded results in csv format
And a help screen
HealthKit - By default adding data to HealthKit is turned OFF, users need to enable this when prompted, if they want the data to be added to HealthKit. This feature can be disabled at anytime from within the HealthKit app, under sources.
Our apps are continually growing, we'll be adding new features with each update, if there is anything you would like to see in the next update, then please drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll be sure to include it!
Keep up with our latest news on
If you like the app, can we please ask that you leave a review at the store. Thanks.
What's New in Version 1.61
This release has no functionality changes, it is merely a change of the app icon and screenshots.
Perfect T25 tracker
Does exactly what you need and more, keeps every part of T25 tracking just where you need it, option for multiple photos per set would be useful but doesn't stop it being a really good app!
Just what I needed
Seamless app, perfect for keeping me motivated to complete T25. Nice photo tracking feature, option to add notes and measurements after each workout, as well as share data. Well worth it!
Does exactly what I needed. Helps track the progress of weight lose and the training completed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 11 March 2015
- Version: 1.61
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pinnacle Apps Limited
- © 2013 Pinnacle Apps Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.