By Destek Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Keep multiple pairs of folders in sync, quickly and easily. Great for backups and for managing content on USB drives, memory cards, and other computers/drives on your network.
View differences between pairs of folders on screen using user defined coloured coding.
Folder Sync allows you to utilise a fully automatic sync (Sync to Left, Sync to Right or Sync Both Ways) making only the required changes to keep this as fast as possible.
You can also manually manipulate the files yourself in order to copy or delete just the files you select for the ultimate in control, something that other synchronisation applications do not offer.
Built in scheduling abilities and option to run as a Menu Bar Application.
Notable Features are...
• Run as Menu Bar App or Standard App.
• Extremely Fast Comparison Engine based on Modified Date and File Size.
• Extremely Fast Synchronization Options as only the files that are different are manipulated.
• Ability to save pairs of folders to Presets for quick and easy repeat of synchronisation.
• Schedule Presets to run at any specific time on any chosen days (iCal not required).
• Presets can be set to repeat automatically at user defined time intervals.
• Presets can be grouped to allow complex backup sets to be created and run with ease in the Sync Queue.
• Users have the choice of using automatic synchronisation options or performing copy and delete tasks Manually.
• Provides a preview of all changes that will take place prior to actually committing those changes to disk.
• Sync external Hard Disks (USB, NAS etc) with your Mac and vice-versa
• Sync Macs across a network.
• Multi-Touch track pad support offering fast scrolling and difference navigation.
• Quick Look and Finder Integration.
• Very Configurable Interface and Synchronisation options.
• Extensive filtering abilities to allow you focus on the differences that need your attention as well as easily excluding folders/files.
• Powerful built in selection commands allowing you to quickly grab the files you need, great for those manual synchronisations!
• 64-Bit Cocoa Application.
• Compatible with Lion.
• Growl Support.
• Run Syncs in a Sync Queue at the same time as working on another Sync in the main window.
• Extensive Logging System
*** Please contact Destek Support if you have any issues and we will do whatever we can to assist. Thank you. ***
What's New in Version 1.4.7
More fixes for Mavericks.
- Fixes preset editing issues
- Fixes sync option editing issues
- Fixes preset group editing issues
- Requires OSX 10.7+
The latest update (1.4.7) has cured the one big problem I had with this app… preset editing. It now works perfectly for me.
This utility is now well worh a 5* rating.
This app is good but needs better controls on how to handle deleted files and folders as at the moment it just keeps reappearing when you delete.
Crashes Too Often
Initially I thought this app was brilliant, but it lets me down FAR too often ("Application quit unexpectedly"). A backup utility you can't rely on is useless