Football Manager Handheld™ 2014
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Football Manager Handheld 2014 is the best-selling and most realistic football management game available for mobile and tablet devices. The game allows you to live out the ultimate dream of managing your favourite club – you make the big decisions, you decide on transfers, tactics and substitutions as you follow the match live with the acclaimed match engine. Can you keep the fans, board and media happy and lead your team to glory?
FMH14 New Features:
- A complete redesign of the way the game looks, with improved graphics and a much more intuitive menu system.
- Cloud Save functionality means you can now continue your career on any Apple (iOS) device via the Apple Cloud. This means that no matter where you are and which device you have to hand you’ll be able to load up FMH14 to play that next big match.
- My Club Mode allows you to create your own club from scratch. You choose the club name and kit colours and you assemble your squad. Recreate a classic team or build a squad of family and friends and then enter them into any league or international competition to compete against today’s real teams and players. It’s the ultimate football fantasy experience.
- A more realistic transfer system with more intelligent bids and squad management from AI managers meaning the FMH transfer market reflects the real-world.
- Use the new player progression tracking system to monitor the progress of your players’ attributes over time. These pages chart the improvement or decline of your players’ skills and are the perfect visual aid for making those tough decisions on whether players have a future at the club.
- Improved media interaction, with questions from reporters about your club’s successes, failures and the future. Can you keep the media happy without upsetting the board, fans and squad?
- Improved post-match analysis gives you better feedback on your team's tactical strengths and weaknesses.
- More detailed historic records of previous seasons allow you to look back fondly on past successes.
What's New in Version 5.1.2
Soo addictive ...
I've always been a fan of the CM/FM series of games on the PC/Mac. My experiences of the IOS handheld versions has been disappointing given a frustrating user interface so I was more than a little sceptical about purchasing this version.
I need not of worried as this is much improved - not perfect but this does not detract from the game itself.
The game itself reminds me of the older CM series of which I was a big fan of. Very addictive and you can you can rattle through the seasons at a good pace.
I prefer the text based commentary of the match rather than the basic 2D graphic version . The iCloud option works well if you intend using more than one IOS device to play the game on.
All in all I think this is a great version of the game for those FM fans where time to play the PC/Mac version is at a premium.
Well done to the FM team!
The game is no where near a reflection of real results. After just 6 games i had already lost 2 by 4 or more including games at home which (my team won in real life) and there is no way of changing tactics. The number of shots to goals is stupid. On one occasion i had 10+ shots and yet only 1 goal and the CP had less then ten and somehow 5 goals. The news and other results is to long to process- i don't care what happens in league 2 when I'm in the championship. Also the player ability levels are inaccurate and my clubs two best players (real world) have awful morale and avge rating in the game. Furthermore the birds eye view screen when a chance/ goal is happening is stupid as how the chances fall is crazy. For example a defender giving it to a striker so he can have a tap-in would just very rarely if not never happen in football. Overall the game is inaccurate with results, players, score lines, etc however could be great if improved- worth 20p at best- not £6:99. I stopped playing after 2 days. Point made.
Great alternative to PC version
This is a great game, previously I have purchased the PC version which is good but more drawn out. If like me you like quick fixes of football management then this game fits the bill, the game is similar to the PC version. Transfers, budget control, scouting players, training regimes it's all there. Whether you take the easy route take on a top club with loads of money or take on a financially tight club there's plenty of scope to succeed and to fail. Get head hunted for a new job, track your wanted players. Get this game it's great!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 January 2014
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 405 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sega America
- © Sports Interactive Limited 2013. Published by SEGA Publishing Europe Limited. Developed by Sports Interactive Limited. SEGA and SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Football Manager, Sports Interactive and the Sports Interactive Logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sports Interactive Limited. All other company names, brand names and logos are property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlockable - Sugar Daddy£5.99
- Unlockable - Manage National Team£0.69
- Consumable - Manager's Son£0.69
- Consumable - Youth Academy£0.69
- Unlockable - Place on the Board£1.99
- Consumable - Expand Stadium£0.69
- Challenge - You Can't Win Anything with Kids£0.69
- Challenge - Austerity Measures£0.69
- Challenge - The Dangers of Capitalism£0.69