Football Manager Touch 2017
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This game will only work on iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro 12.9 & 9.7, and iPad mini 2, 3 & 4.
Football Manager Touch™ 2017 is the most complete football management game available on tablet. Manage real teams and real players, in more than 130 authentic leagues across the world and watch your games play out on the acclaimed Football Manager 3D match engine.
FM Touch 2017 features unrivalled player data, comprehensive tactical control and an ultra-realistic 3D match-engine.
Football Manager Touch 2017 – New for this season:
Enhanced 3D engine with new and improved motion-captured animations, plus improved AI and stadia. There are also new camera angles that enrich the match experience.
Now more intuitive, this is the place to get input from all your staff, including improved advice from the backroom.
IN-GAME SOCIAL MEDIA
Fans and the media have their say with an all new social feed. Keep up to date on transfer rumours and fan reaction to everything that happens at your club.
The option to simulate a match and go straight to the result – ideal if you’ve seen enough of your team’s performance or are short of time.
Utilise your backroom staff more effectively, allowing you to concentrate on getting the team ready for match day.
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE
There’s lots more to explore, including new additions to Challenge mode and a wide range of improvements to scouting.
What's New in Version 17.2.0
FOOTBALL MANAGER TOUCH 2017 -- UPDATE 17.2.0 CHANGE LIST
STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
- Fixed rare instances of crash on continue
- Prevent 'No Registered Version of FMT 2017' error appearing incorrectly for some users when trying to access Cross-Save on Tablet
- Fixed occasional match divergence when reloading recovery saves on Tablet
- Match Performance Improvements for lower spec iOS devices.
- Improved match stability when using sounds on Tablet devices.
- Match AI updated to 1703
- Fixes and improvements to various Match Graphics
- Fixed issue in Austrian leagues which prevented staff in certain roles from being appointed
- Adjusted German players willingness to move clubs
- Fixed issue where players asked to be removed from the transfer list, but were not
- Adjusted payments received for players they had offered out on loan
- Adjusted likelihood of user in charge of an international team being offered club role
- Fixed rare examples of players complaining about being left out of continental squads for rounds they are unavailable for
- Fixed issue where user couldn't postpone game due to large number of international call ups in MLS
- Fixed hotseat issue where holidaying one manager past a match, also continued the other manager past their match
- Fixed issue where user is incorrectly asked about facing newly appointed manager
- Fixed various issues with records and odds
- Fixed derby question appearing for non-derbies
- Adjusted effect of training intensity on injuries
- Fixed examples of league enforced stadium upgrades going wrong
- Improved Tottenham’s attendances when switching grounds
- Fixed manager profile reverting to default setup
- Fixed issue with match formation widget not updating when players swapped
- Fixed Heat Map not working in Match Analysis on Tablet
- Fixed missing information in opposition scout report inbox items
- Fixed match report button displaying an empty screen
- Improvements to Match Plan default presets
- Fixed issue where tactical familiarity could be displayed
- Fixed issue with match preparation suggestion appearing in news items
- Fixed rare issue where certain leagues wouldn't schedule after season turnover
- Fixed issue with Bulgarian league playoff
- Fixed Home/Away games imbalance after Scottish Premier League split
- Fixed prize money for French Ligue 1 and Betfred Cup.
- Fixed loaned in players not being able to play in Swiss Cup
- Fixed issue with regionalisation in Swedish Second Division
- Fixed Israeli Toto Cup schedule and teams in correct groups
- Correct Belgian clubs now qualify for European competitions
- Improved scheduling for Belgian, Russian and Ukrainian clubs in European competitions
- Fixed issue where we were not taking the strongest line up for Portuguese Cup Competitions
- Fixed unlockables not unlocking on Tablet when user had gotten the corresponding achievement through gameplay
- Prevent Challenge Master achievement unlocking on Tablet before user had completed all challenges
- Fixed Value for Money achievement not unlocking on Tablet for certain start date
Good game but SO many problems.
Excellent game with a lot of game time, but even after the update, I'm still coming across so many problems. The main one for me is during games, it won't allow me to make any tactical changes, including make any substitutions, change my team instructions. I click 'confirm changes' and it just comes up with a button in the top corner saying 'cancel tactical changes', and the changes never happen. This is a real pain as I have lost many matches due to the inability to change how my team is playing. Along with this, I have encountered a few issues, but none that are as annoying as this one
Great game but has issues that need sorting!
Great addictive game but there is bugs that need fixing. The main 1 being changing tactics/making substitutions the game has a habit of not actually doing the changes you have made it just comes up in the top corner 'cancel pending changes' then never makes the changes & you can't do for the rest of the game! Very annoying it's happening in most games now too, also should although I quite like the realism of having to get work permits due to brexit there should be an option to turn it off! Would be 5*s but bugs need fixing.
Sega are useless
The latest update has undone the last update. Was an awesome game until this latest update. Back to blurry 3D match engine view. Cannot read the advertising boards around the pitch (bad news for sponsors). This is an absolute joke now!!!!! No doubt this will again take weeks and weeks to rectify, I've spent 20 quid on in app purchases so find this backwards step unacceptable.....especially as part of the update was supposed to improve the match day performance and has done the opposite.
Rectify the blurry view on match day and this will become 5 stars again. As for lost data.......just select load a game as load last game is not an option.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 15 December 2016
- Version: 17.2.0
- Size: 3.32 GB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sega America
- ©Sports Interactive Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. All other company names, brand names & logos are property of respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.
Top In-App Purchases
- Boost Bank Balance (£50million)£6.99
- Magic Sponge£0.99
- Dodgy Lasagne£0.99
- Boost Bank Balance (£10million)£2.99
- No Work Permits£0.99
- Board Over-ride£0.99
- All Players Interested£0.99
- Boost Bank Balance (£5million)£1.99
- Boost Bank Balance (£1million)£0.99
- New Stadia£0.99