ForceManager is the tool of choice for sales directors that are dedicated to improving the productivity of their teams. The success of the app is due to its 100% mobile design, user-friendly interface, and high adoption rate (three times that of traditional CRMs). It’s a CRM that offers the perfect blend of Artificial Intelligence and intuitive design in order to help improve the performance of field sales reps.
The world is mobile and ForceManager has emerged as the leading mobile CRM for field sales teams. Thanks to the app, sales teams can now:
● Enjoy a simple and intuitive interface that has been 100% designed with mobile devices in mind.
● Benefit from client and route geolocation.
● Receive traffic status reports and estimate transit time between visits.
● Prepare meetings directly from their mobiles.
● Report meeting outcomes within seconds via voice recognition.
● Gain increased control of their pipeline without relying on spreadsheets.
● Efficiently follow up on sales meetings.
● Create and assign goals for individuals and sales teams.
WHY IS FORCEMANAGER THE CRM OF CHOICE FOR SALES TEAMS?
The ForceManager CRM solution has been designed by and for field sales reps. ForceManager’s goal is to simplify the work of sales reps so that they can focus on what really matters: sales and relationship-building.
Why sales teams like ForceManager:
● Its simple design: 100% mobile first and user-friendly interface.
● Its geolocation-based features.Its speedy reporting and pipeline visualization .
● Its ability to work offline.
WHY DO SALES DIRECTORS CHOOSE FORCEMANAGER FOR THEIR CRM?
Thanks to ForceManager’s simple, user-friendly interface, sales reps report higher volumes of quality information, making real-time data available to teams at all times. This provides sales directors with increased visibility and forecasting capabilities, enabling them to plan sales actions without having to resort to cumbersome tools that no one wants to use. In other words, ForceManager provides sales teams with the solution they’ve been waiting for.
Why sales directors choose ForceManager for their teams:
● Its high adoption rate amongst sales teams: around 80% use the app (compared to 30% for traditional CRMs).
● Real-time pipeline visibility.
● Improved communication with sales teams.
● Improved forecasting of performance objectives.
Reviews from ForceManager users:
***** - Ignacio M. B.: Spectacular
“It’s the simplest and most comprehensive mobile CRM I have ever come across”
**** - Jaime Claver: Very user-friendly
“You can use it from day one. It’s perfect for those of us that aren’t that great with technology”
***** - JuPoXa: It’s so easy to use compared to everything else on the market
“We implemented the app in our company and we couldn’t be happier. We conduct all our meetings via mobile and everything is registered in real-time. An impressive change.
It just goes to prove that making something that works isn’t rocket science!”
Try the CRM app for 15 days and find out how you can simplify and automate your processes and improve y sales.
Note: Continued use of background GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
ForceManager is a free app for individual use that includes a free demo version with all Premium features for a period of 15 days. After the trial period, you can access the full version of the app by subscribing to the Professional plan for £16.99/month and £189.99/year respectively. Monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed and charged to the credit or debit card linked to your iTunes account. Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you cancel it 24 hours prior to completion of the active subscription period. Subscriptions must be cancelled within the established timeframe. Access your subscriptions through Account Settings after purchase.
● Terms of service: https://www.forcemanager.com/info/terms-and-conditions/
• ForceManager on your Apple Watch: Didn’t think it could get any better? Check out how simple and fast it is to sell on the go while sporting your new watchOS 5.
• CoreML-Powered Predictive Actions: Save time – we’ll predict your next step for you! Powered by CoreML, ForceManager uses the notes you type to propose your next in-app action.
• Siri Can Speak to ForceManager with Shortcuts: Our new Siri shortcuts make it easy to automate repetitive actions and get what you need from ForceManager in seconds.
• Helpful Lock Screen Notifications: Lock Screen Notifications that simplify your life! Your most important notifications will stand out from the pack.
• Conversational AI for the first time ever in a CRM: Thanks to CoreML technology, Cognitive, ForceManager's conversational personal assistant, is now even more powerful - ready to understand complex actions and recommend next steps.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought the full version a little over a month ago and have just downloaded the Apple Watch version. I’m very impressed with the results so far! I use the app for my day to day business needs and it has improved the way my sales team is run as I can easily see all sales activity wherever I am. The app works effortlessly- definitely worth the upgrade. Recommended to all sales people!
Very happy with the service so far. Implementation was smooth from trial to paid version and now have it up and running for our team of 3. Went with ForceManager for its mobility as we spend almost all day out in the field and have to say, its made life much easier.
Meets all expectations
The application is beautifully designed, very intuitive and easy to use! The offline mode is a real game changer. Very happy with ForceManager. Highly recommended to any field sales person!
- Tritium Software, S.L.
- 216.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ForceManager Mobile CRM
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Plan £16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.