FordPass makes owning a Ford easier than ever.
You can use it to find restaurants and cafes, petrol stations and parking spaces. Then you can send the locations straight to your in-car navigation system. Not only that, but you can keep your car at its best with Vehicle Health Alerts too. And soon, FordPass Connect (built into new Ford vehicles) will even let you control features of your car remotely. All through the FordPass app.
Just download the app, add your vehicle details, and all this is at your fingertips:
Discover somewhere new with FIND
• Search for petrol stations in the local area or along your route
• Find parking spots, compare prices, and pin their location so you can find your car later
• Discover cafes, restaurants, cinemas and more.
Keep your car working at its best with MOVE
• Get Vehicle Health Alerts, like tyre pressure and fuel level warnings sent to your phone
• See your Owner’s Manual so you don’t have to dig it out of the glove box
• View the opening hours and contact information for your Ford Dealer
• Book a service directly through the app
• See a useful guide to what all the warning lights on your dashboard mean.
And there’s even more to come with FORDPASS CONNECT
Soon, FordPass Connect will let you pair your phone with your car to unlock a range of even more useful features.
• Get up to 4G Wi-Fi in your car for a maximum of ten devices
• Live Traffic updates your in-car navigation system with real time traffic information
• Use your phone to lock/unlock your car remotely.
We’re always looking at ways to improve the FordPass app. Why: to make it better and faster, as well as more reliable and useful for you.
With the latest release, you’ll find a few bug fixes and upgrades that make the app even more reliable.
Enjoy your travels with FordPass.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea but doesn’t work
At first kept crashing then I could only get fuel level and not traffic updates, I rang and spoke to guide who first said I should get and then when it wouldn’t work said they had made a mistake and I don’t get traffic updates. Gave up using it but now I can’t see fuel level but do get traffic updates ???? Seems in America they can unlock and lock the car start the engine and run a maintenance routine for engine starting. All we seem to be able to do is book a service and look at not very accurate parking things I don’t want anyway as prefer to ring. Looking up destination and sending it to the car is a nice idea but again my app just keeps crashing and coming up with error. The car is only 1 year 4 months old and I’ve owned it for 3 months it’s a 66 plate wish there was somewhere I could take it to get it sorted but no one seems interested and keep ringing the guides doesn’t seem to get me anywhere just consumes my time. Very disappointed Ford. My son VW has a dongle he attached and works faultlessly now
We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing this. You would need to select the alternative route, which would be the pink route, in order to avoid any traffic. You would not be receive continuous updates throughout the journey, you would need to choose the route beforehand which would be based on the traffic situation at that time. I hope that makes sense. Unlocking the car through the app is currently available in the US. It is in the pipeline for Europe, but we just don't have a specific date at the moment. We would like to talk with you about the issues you are experiencing with the app, and you can contact us through the Guide button. If you are experiencing any issues related specifically to the vehicle, you would need to speak to your dealership, as they would be the ones with this knowledge who are best placed to help. Thank you for all of your comments, it is really important for us to receive as much feedback as possible, as the app is being continually developed. SWB
Trust ford app gave me, the driver of a ford car the ability to see my car history, car details, mot history, schedule service This app is truly awful in comparison. Please Ford, I couldn’t care less about my dealer location or where the nearest petrol station is. This is embarrassingly bad. Get back to basics and give us the information we need, which is what the Trust Ford app did.
If you can do any of the above, please advise, as I couldn’t find any of the information the old app gave. And if it’s that hard to find, this app is badly designed.
Update - I note the development team nor anyone from Ford responded to the comments. So if someone outside of Ford can explain how I can find my service history, next service, and MOT (Uk only) please advise. I’m not here to knock Ford, just explaining what is actually useful to a Ford owner, and that is something you should be listening to. If there’s a reason why this info can’t be provided, that’s fine, but at least let Ford owners know that it’s something you can’t access using the app.
Dear Derped-up, thank you for your comment. We kindly suggest you to contact our FordPass Guides through the app. They will be happy to assist and provide you with all the relevant information that you are requesting. Thank you. SE
A bit buggy
I like the idea, but data transfer seems to be an issue connect via USB, Bluetooth or Wifi should now be an option and I understand FordPass is Ford and CarPlay is apple, but it's now the drivers has to choose? I would suggest if the driver has a iPhone give him FordPass and forget CarPlay. Connection should be via USB, Bluetooth or Wifi. Ford Pass has fuel and mileage information, tyre pressure and other car data using any of these connection methods. iOS 11.2.6 fixed the USB connection media player issue and FordPass version 1.14.2 fixed Sync crash when connected via USB to Sync. It now works I’ve Increased my ratting to 4 stars.
Well done Developers
Apologies for the delayed response, aharrison539996. We appreciate your comments and will ensure these are sent to the relevant team, so that they can bear your suggestions in mind, going forward. If you would like to talk to us a little more about this, please call or chat with a Guide, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. SWB
Update: Hi, aharrison539996! Apologies for the late reply. Thank you so much for your thorough feedback and for letting us know that the issue has been fixed and that everything is working fine for you now. Thanks, CO.
- Ford Motor Company
- 151.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ford Motor Company
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.